• Vote for your school to be on the cover of NCAA Football 14

EA SPORTS has partnered with Facebook to help let fans decide what school will be represented on the cover of NCAA Football 14.

Voting is open for all 126 programs and a series of polls over the next four months will help decide the cover choice. All voting will take place on the official EA SPORTS NCAA Football product page on Facebook.

It is worth noting that Georgia State, Old Dominion, and South Alabama are among the programs listed as voting options so that would appear to confirm their appearance in NCAA 14.

Who will you be voting for? Let us know your vote and how you plan on spreading the word to your fellow fans.

Voting cycle #1 - Dec. 13, 2012
    Schools: Air Force - Missouri; Navy - Wyoming
    Comments 43 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyReign View Post
      I think its time for a Charles Woodson cover
      ... why?
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      This looks to be a marketing nightmare. A team on super probation is losing only to the worst football school in the SEC. Bet this won't happen again.

Also, I really hope Penn St. can pull it off. That would be amusing!
      That's the spirit Bill, I think it's great hahaha
      cdj -
      Expect a full article tomorrow, but here are some numbers:

Current leaders
      1. Kentucky
      2. Penn State
      3. Texas A&M
      4. Nebraska
      5. Alabama
      6. Notre Dame

Surprises
      #9 Navy
      #21 Old Dominion
      #27 Army
      #32 Wyoming

Total number of likes for EA SPORTS NCAA Football Facebook page: 1,426,038
      Total votes cast (one per account): 85,308

This means less than one percent [0.05982%] of all those who like the page have voted. (Granted, I don't believe you need to like the page to vote so that may make that number even less impressive.) Also, that number may be inflated some as a person can use one vote for A-M and another for N-Z, basically giving them two votes among the total.