• Vote for your school to be on the cover of NCAA Football 14

EA SPORTS has partnered with Facebook to help let fans decide what school will be represented on the cover of NCAA Football 14.

Voting is open for all 126 programs and a series of polls over the next four months will help decide the cover choice. All voting will take place on the official EA SPORTS NCAA Football product page on Facebook.

It is worth noting that Georgia State, Old Dominion, and South Alabama are among the programs listed as voting options so that would appear to confirm their appearance in NCAA 14.

Who will you be voting for? Let us know your vote and how you plan on spreading the word to your fellow fans.

Voting cycle #1 - Dec. 13, 2012
    Schools: Air Force - Missouri; Navy - Wyoming
    Comments 43 Comments
      ebarws6 -
      This is a horrible idea in my opinion... I don't want to see a big Michigan or Alabama logo or something like that on the game. I mean I know there aren't a whole lot of outstanding choices for the cover this year but schools? Really?
      SmoothPancakes -
      Hell, there's no point in voting for me. Navy would be lucky to get beyond cycle #2, if they even get out of cycle #1. It's gonna be the same tired crap in the final cycles: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, etc. Complete waste of time. May as well just cut all the middle crap out and just get straight to the final rounds.
      JeffHCross -
      Another year I won't be voting.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Hell, there's no point in voting for me. Navy would be lucky to get beyond cycle #2, if they even get out of cycle #1. It's gonna be the same tired crap in the final cycles: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, etc. Complete waste of time. May as well just cut all the middle crap out and just get straight to the final rounds.
      Navy is in the top three currently for the N-W schools.

Should a 'small' school sneak through each round, I can see them knocking off some bigger schools later on in a "anyone but them (meaning the bigger school)" vote.
      souljahbill -
      No chance for anyone outside the Big 5+Notre Dame so I don't care who wins. Guess I root for LSU and Nebraska.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Navy is in the top three currently for the N-W schools.

Should a 'small' school sneak through each round, I can see them knocking off some bigger schools later on in a "anyone but them (meaning the bigger school)" vote.
      Currently, true, but you'll have to forgive me for being skeptical if they hold that top 3 spot for longer than a day or two. Once word starts getting out, USC, Texas, Texas A&M, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Notre Dame all are going to skyrocket past Navy. Navy may have a massive national following, but we can't keep up with those like USC, Ohio State, and Notre Dame.

That'll probably be me by cycle 2 or 3, voting only for the small schools, just to say FU to EA and the big schools. Once it gets down to the usual same old, same old schools, that's when I'll most likely be done voting and turn my back on the rest of the process.
      BigWY -
      I like this vote. In the past Wyoming wouldn't have even been thought of....now "you're saying there's a chance?"

GO WYO!
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by ebarws6 View Post
      This is a horrible idea in my opinion... I don't want to see a big Michigan or Alabama logo or something like that on the game. I mean I know there aren't a whole lot of outstanding choices for the cover this year but schools? Really?
      I imagine it won't be a logo but rather a player from that school... since they can't promote current athletes, this is a way of doing it until those players are eligible. Then after the school is selected, I imagine they'll select the most marketable player from that school.
      steelerfan -
      Attachment 577

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      baseballplyrmvp -
      Quote Originally Posted by ebarws6 View Post
      you're right. there's only one choice and thats manti te'o.

putting a whole school or team on the cover = dumb as hell
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      you're right. there's only one choice and thats manti te'o.

putting a whole school or team on the cover = dumb as hell
      EA hasn't clarified yet, but as gschwendt mentioned I think it's safe to assume they will take the winning school and 'work backwards' by then looking at top departing players from this year's roster. Depending on features or additions to any existing modes (IE: Heisman Challenge), perhaps they even look at a past great from the school.
      Coachdenz -
      I don't really like this, say if Alabama wins who of there departing players would be on the cover? Chance Warmack. The staring left guard,Jesse Williams staring NT, see these are both very good players but should they be on a cover... I think not. Ohh what the hell I'm doubtful that I will ever buy the game this coming year...another road to heisman update and I'm going to puke!
      psusnoop -
      I voted for Army I was debating Air Force as well.
      Coachdenz -
      They should just make the cover Army, Navy and the Air Force. That would be a cool cover.
      NatureBoy -

psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
      They should just make the cover Army, Navy and the Air Force. That would be a cool cover.
      That is what I'm thinking too!
      souljahbill -
      So.....how crazy would it be for Penn St. to win this?
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      So.....how crazy would it be for Penn St. to win this?
      We know who Elmo voted for ,
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Colin Klein cover anyone? Please EA. Dont ruin this cover -_-
      CLW -
      don't like this idea and won't vote (hell I don't even have a FB account anymore)