• Vote for your school to be on the cover of NCAA Football 14

EA SPORTS has partnered with Facebook to help let fans decide what school will be represented on the cover of NCAA Football 14.

Voting is open for all 126 programs and a series of polls over the next four months will help decide the cover choice. All voting will take place on the official EA SPORTS NCAA Football product page on Facebook.

It is worth noting that Georgia State, Old Dominion, and South Alabama are among the programs listed as voting options so that would appear to confirm their appearance in NCAA 14.

Who will you be voting for? Let us know your vote and how you plan on spreading the word to your fellow fans.

Voting cycle #1 - Dec. 13, 2012
    Schools: Air Force - Missouri; Navy - Wyoming
    Comments 43 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
      I don't really like this, say if Alabama wins who of there departing players would be on the cover?
      They could easily pick a former Tide player if push came to shove. Nothing that says it has to be a 2012 player.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      Colin Klein cover anyone? Please EA. Dont ruin this cover -_-
      there have been way too many qb's on the covers these past couple of years. time for a new position to get some love.
      steelerfan -
      Honestly. Who gives a fuck about the cover? I can't believe there are people who actually get miffed about this bullshit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Honestly. Who gives a fuck about the cover? I can't believe there are people who actually get miffed about this bullshit.

I tend to agree with you. Heck, I will be a generic cover for all I care about it. I just want a great game of football.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Hell, there's no point in voting for me. Navy would be lucky to get beyond cycle #2, if they even get out of cycle #1. It's gonna be the same tired crap in the final cycles: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, etc. Complete waste of time. May as well just cut all the middle crap out and just get straight to the final rounds.

I'm thinking...regional covers might be what they lean towards ? Like a top 4 or 5 in the vote might get some love ? maybe...why not ?
      ram29jackson -
      LOL 510 for Penn State
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      there have been way too many qb's on the covers these past couple of years. time for a new position to get some love.
      True, true.
      cdj -
      Current leaders:

1. Kentucky
      2. Penn State
      3. Nebraska
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Current leaders:

1. Kentucky
      2. Penn State
      3. Nebraska

ram29jackson -
      can you vote once a day ?
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Current leaders:

1. Kentucky
      2. Penn State
      3. Nebraska
      over 6000 votes for Penn State

Kentucky has over 8000

Nebraska over 5000
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      can you vote once a day ?
      I don't think so. It's a one-time only deal (per Facebook account)which is probably best. Once we reach the round of 32 (after 12/31) I don't know what the voting format will be.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      I'm thinking...regional covers might be what they lean towards ? Like a top 4 or 5 in the vote might get some love ? maybe...why not ?
      what the fuck! ram actually came up with a good idea!
      natetcu -
      Is this the first sign that we are getting 126 schools? I did not think Old Dominion was joining C-USA until 2014 or 2015. Are they going FBS-Ind this year?

If they already are adding ODU early why not ad Charlotte too?
      natetcu -
      I checked, ODU is an FCS-Independent in 2013 with a FBS heavy schedule (ECU, Maryland and UNC are scheduled). In 2014 they will play a full C-USA schedule, but will not be conference championship or bowl eligible. In 2015 they will become a full C-USA member. Charlotte is also joining C-USA in 2015.

The other two schools added are South Alabama and Georgia State, both will be playing in the Sun Belt in 2013, but GSU will not be bowl eligible until 2014.
      cdj -
      At a quick glance, the new top leaders appear to be:

1. Kentucky - 11,007
      2. Penn State - 10,052
      3. Texas A&M - 7,750
      4. Nebraska - 5,774
      5. Alabama - 3,656
      CLW -
      LMFAO. IF gets the cover I may refuse to purchase 14 because I just couldn't stomach having to look at that trash on the cover of a video game.
      souljahbill -
      This looks to be a marketing nightmare. A team on super probation is losing only to the worst football school in the SEC. Bet this won't happen again.

Also, I really hope Penn St. can pull it off. That would be amusing!
      Escobar -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      Also, I really hope Penn St. can pull it off. That would be amusing!
      I can't wait for them to win, then EA comes up with some excuse saying the voting wasn't for the official cover but for a chance on the cover.
      JerzeyReign -
      I think its time for a Charles Woodson cover but I ain't voting. I'm a rebel without a cause lol