• NCAA Football 13 - Under Armour Uniform Pack 1 & 2

Under Armour Uniform Pack #1 & #2 are now available for X-Box 360 & PS3 users in the NCAA Football 13 Uniform Store.

Under Armour Uniform Pack #1:
    The pack (80 MSP/$0.99 PSN) features alternates for Hawaii and Boston College.

Under Armour Uniform Pack #2:
    This pack (160 MSP/$1.99 PSN) features alternates for Maryland, Texas Tech, and South Carolina.

Comments 13 Comments
      texacotea -
      no pictures of south carolina's uniforms
      coogrfan -
      OS user Wilson16NCSU posted these pics of the contents of UA uni pack #2 (apparently he purchased this on XBLM, not the in game Uni Store?):

cdj -
      Both packs now available in the Uniform Store for 360 users.

Estimated PS3 release date:
      Pack 1 - 12/19/12
      Pack 2 - 1/9/13
      JeffHCross -
      And more evidence that what is stopping them from releasing more unis may either be licensing or a holdup on the uniform producers' end.
      jaymo76 -
      Jan 9th for PS3 and December 5th for 360??? Really...???...
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Based on certification approval from Microsoft & Sony.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
      Escobar -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Based on certification approval from Microsoft & Sony.
      I doubt it takes a month for certification. I remember them saying 2 weeks before, which is when the 1st pack would come out.

And I guess we'll never have correct default uniforms...
      Jayrah -
      This is now bordering on stupid. The Maryland uniforms should have come out a month ago in a Free Uniform Update Pack. I see the other ones look like they were special for veteran's appreciation or something, but Maryland wore those white unis in week 4 or 5 against WVU and is in their new rotation, just like Oregon.

The Uni Updates are no good either since we've only had 1 update and there are at least 50 updates that haven't been made to base uniforms.

This was a really cool idea, in theory . In reality though the lack of dedication to it has just been atrocious. It takes very little time to put these updates together in comparison to the rate at which they are being sent out. I get that the certification thing has to go through and everything, but it's not the timing of the updates that bothers me. It's the blatent lack of uniforms with each update.

Frustrating!
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post

Agreed, this IS strange, when this happened the first time the explanation was it takes 2 weeks for Sony to approve the change...now I guess they are....taking their time to approve it?

Very strange.

Maybe Utah St, nice unis will be in NCAA 14
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      Agreed, this IS strange, when this happened the first time the explanation was it takes 2 weeks for Sony to approve the change...now I guess they are....taking their time to approve it?

Very strange.

Maybe Utah St, nice unis will be in NCAA 14
      The conspiracy theorist in me says this is a sweetheart deal EA has with Microsoft...
      JeffHCross -
      If Microsoft were to make a deal (and I'm pretty sure it would be M$ making the deal, not EA), this doesn't seem like it has enough of an audience worth doing it for.
      cdj -
      Uniform Pack #1 is now available in the Uniform Store for PS3 users. $0.99 for the Hawai'i and Boston College 'Freedom' alternates.
      XpoZeYourTDs -
      These are great uniforms!