• Join the 2012 TGT College Bowl Mania group on ESPN.com!

The bowl season is here, so it is time for the annual TGT College Bowl Mania on ESPN.com.

College Bowl Mania on ESPN.com challenges you to select the winners of each of the NCAA college football bowl games. Picks are made with a Confidence scoring system (assign confidence points to your picks). Best of all, the game is FREE to play!

The winner of the group will receive their choice of either a $20 PlayStation Network Card or 1600 Microsoft X-Box Live Points Card. Feel free to invite friends, family, co-workers, etc. Continue on to learn how to sign up for the competition.

Link: ESPN.com (Mobile Link)
    Group Name: The Gaming Tailgate (ID: 1659)
    Password: This is a public group, no password necessary.
    Comments 29 Comments
      ram29jackson -
      ram29jackson -
      thank you Ark State !
      ram29jackson -
      ram29jackson -
      Do I get anything for 3rd place ?!

1st place last year, 3rd place this year..pretty good run so far !

And I came in 2nd in another one that should be worth a few mini helmets as prizes...that one had a 110 entries and you couldnt change picks after initial entry like you could in this one

NatureBoy -
      Wow, I can't believe I came in 2nd place! And to think I almost didn't enter because I was having trouble getting on the site on ESPN.com. I came very close to saying the heck with it. There must have been a lot of folks trying to get on the site at one time or something.
      Gamecock999 -
      Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
      psusnoop -
      Last place, not bad not bad at all
      Gamecock999 -
      So how do I claim the prize?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gamecock999 View Post
      So how do I claim the prize?
      Congratulations! If you'll PM me your choice of either a $20 PlayStation Network Card or 1600 Microsoft X-Box Live Points Card and also your name and address, I'll forward that on to cdj so that he can send you your prize. He's out of town this week so it may not be until next week before he can send it to you.