• Third Uniform Store Update Now Available

The third update to the NCAA Football 13 Uniform Store is now available on PS3 (unsure on XBL) - Adidas Strategy Uniform Pack 3. The updates include alternate uniforms for UCLA (LA Night uniform set) and Mississippi State (Snow Bowl & Egg Bowl uniform sets). The cost for the three uniforms is $1.99 or 160MSP.

Continue on to view pictures of these new unis (more to come).

UCLA - "LA Night"

Comments 33 Comments
      Unconquered -
      Excited when I saw the uniform update, then disappointed when I saw it's only two unis.

When are we gonna get the BIG update to default uniforms? This premium stuff is fine if it were a weekly thing, but I think most of us just want the default uniforms updated.
      bdoughty -
      Apparently the new HELMET store has been held off until NCAA 14. Pretty weak sauce on update 3. Lots of stuff missed.

Speaking of missing the ball. Really?

This is like one of those ESPN games where you have to spot the 5 differences.

Edit: It was mentioned in the uni thread that at OS you only get the Miss St Uniforms, not the new helmets. Even more embarrassing if true.
      JBHuskers -
      Gimme this!

CLW -
      LMAO and the complaints continue. Sorry but the uniform store was a DUMB idea (especially if EA didn't plan to rapid fire these out for all teams). I'd have to see the sales #s but I wouldn't be shocked to see this thing be gone by NCAA 14.
      Unconquered -
      You know that classic Kamp Krusty episode of The Simpsons where Bart keeps holding out hope that Krusty will finally show up?

That's how I'm starting to feel about the Uniform Store and these weak updates ... I keep telling myself we'll get that big update, but it's almost winter and this is all we've got.
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Gimme this!

Artist rendering of what EA's version might look like.

ritenow420 -
      just give me the UGA uni update,all black uni, dang. im not paying 1.99 no more.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      LMAO and the complaints continue. Sorry but the uniform store was a DUMB idea (especially if EA didn't plan to rapid fire these out for all teams). I'd have to see the sales #s but I wouldn't be shocked to see this thing be gone by NCAA 14.
      Exactly. What's the point if teams are not updated every week
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post

Wow! That's not even close!
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      Wow! That's not even close!
      Well its as close as Notre Dame's default helmets.
      Jayrah -
      Apparently the new HELMET store has been held off until NCAA 14. Pretty weak sauce on update 3. Lots of stuff missed.

This is like one of those ESPN games where you have to spot the 5 differences.
      I got this! Come on EA! This is totally embarrassing. Whoever the designer of the uniforms are should be fired! I know it's not that easy, but good god, it kinda is.

1. TOTALLY wrong shade of blue.
      2. Gold facemask, not blue. Also chin strap should be same shade as the rest of the uni.
      3. The heck did you put a stripe on the helmet? With 1 and 2, the only thing right on the helmet is the Ucla.
      4. Where's the Ucla on the pants?
      5. This particular side by side shows how stupid the long sleeves are in the game, nobody wears them anymore. Also, looks like all the logo's need to be universally bigger to match proportions. It also shows that EA needs to work on the ball carrier and his handling of the football to make it look better as nobody holds the ball that far away from their body.

ram29jackson -
      LOL at 2 dollars or more for 3 uniforms..that arent even done right
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      long sleeves are in the game, nobody wears them anymore.
      Not true. They may not be as common as they used to be, but it's not that "nobody" wears their sleeves like that now.

I agree that is an overall poor job though.
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      I agree that is an overall poor job though.
      Well let's hope that you Gamechangers pass that on to the guys at Tiburon, feel free to include the picture and such.
      JeffHCross -
      Well let's hope that you Gamechangers pass that on to the guys at Tiburon, feel free to include the picture and such.
      FWIW, I'm not a Game Changer. But I'm sure it will be passed. In fact, I'd be willing to bet they've already seen it.
      jaymo76 -
      I like the idea of uniform store but this late into the NCAA cycle I will not buy unis. Plus this uniform situation is getting out of hand. I like the idea of an alternate uni... AS IN ONE ALTERNATE.... What it has become is weekly alternates. Now when I turn on the Tv I don't even know who is playing.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Gimme this!

Amen to this! NCAA football regular season is pretty close to over...maybe they're waiting for them to wear them.....

One thing I didn't notice...I didn't realize they are Nike uniforms. Aren't the other updates by Adidas? Maybe there is some inside deal and since these are made by Nike they won't be out until the NCAA 14 game??? just a thought...

As far as the others go, I'd be pissed if UCLA was my team and got all excited to hear they were coming out with our alternate unis only to have them fubar. Personally I could care less if they come out with A&M's black/maroon unis they wore against miss st. If they "do" come out with them, please don't fubar them. It wouldn't be that hard as the stipes and colors would only need to be changed from their default maroon/white Adidas unis. The helmet would need to be changed and that might cause the PS3 to blow up for all I know, at the very least if they made a change to include that black fade to maroon with the state of Texas logo and A&M in the middle who knows what might happen maybe the field goal posts would disappear or the football would be invisible....ala the fubar hurry-up no huddle, or the drunk DBs on the option...

Bottom line, if you're going to do something, do it right, don't half butt it like they did on those UCLA unis. How can they release something like that and say, "YES we nailed it!"
      JeffHCross -
      The initial set of free uniforms was Nike, or at least included Nike uniforms. But yes, all the recent ones have been Adidas. It is interesting.
      gigemaggs99 -
      The other "strange" thing about the 3rd update pack is it shows the Miss St. unis that is says were worn against A&M. It shows 2 screen shots, one with white helmets and one with Maroon helmets...well did they wear BOTH? LOL
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      If you're going to update unis, they better be accurate, and done on a weekly basis. Those UCLA uniforms aren't even close to the real life counterpart.