• NCAA Football 14 - EA Sports Visits Texas A&M

This past weekend, EA SPORTS visited College Station and Texas A&M University to gather team-related assets for NCAA Football 14, per tweets from TAMU Assistant Vice President of Business Development Shane Hinckley and from the TAMU Equipment Staff.

Tweets from both A&M-related accounts highlight the Yell Leaders being captured and also the A&M locker room. Based upon current in-game assets and features, it is possible - but far from confirmed - that this information could be used for pre-game cutscenes or crowd chants during gameplay in NCAA Football 14 or beyond. NCAA Football 13 saw the addition of Reveille to A&M's pre-game montage.

This marks the second known university to be visited by EA SPORTS this off-season, following a trip to South Alabama in early October. Continue on to see the tweets from Hinckley and the A&M Equipment Staff.

Comments 12 Comments
      CLW -
      Pretty cool I was at the game when the Aggies ripped the artist formerly known as didn't see anyone from EA there but wasn't exactly looking for them either.
      gigemaggs99 -
      I met Greg from EA, he came through my section 236-237 taking picture pre-game. He had an EA hat on and said he as an artist for EA capturing images for NCAA 14.

Kinda ironic, they are talking about knocking Kyle Field down and starting over, we might play home games "away" for 1-2 years...I told Greg about that, he said no worries mate, we'll be back when they build the new stadium.

Gig 'Em Aggies!

Gus '99
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      I met Greg from EA, he came through my section 236-237 taking picture pre-game. He had an EA hat on and said he as an artist for EA capturing images for NCAA 14.
      Was this him? (guy on the left of course)
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Was this him? (guy on the left of course)

Not sure, the Greg I met had a full beard and an EA hat on. He said he was in charge of the photography and artwork, could it be Greg Herman? Does anyone have a picture of him?

He had a thick British/English accent.
      gschwendt -
      Not sure, the Greg I met had a full beard and an EA hat on. He said he was in charge of the photography and artwork, could it be Greg Herman? Does anyone have a picture of him?

He had a thick British/English accent.
      Ah... that wouldn't be the guy I was thinking of then.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Gregory Palinkas, I bet this was him. I'd be interested to see a picture of him, that may have been the last name he said, it was hard to understand him, thick accent and the crowd was getting loud.

Yes that's him, here is a picture of him, his beard was full when he came to Kyle Field. Same red EA hat though.
      Wisey105 -
      Gregory Palinkas, I bet this was him. I'd be interested to see a picture of him, that may have been the last name he said, it was hard to understand him, thick accent and the crowd was getting loud.

Yes that's him, here is a picture of him, his beard was full when he came to Kyle Field. Same red EA hat though.
      You would be correct. It was Greg Palinkas. I was there as well. I was on the sideline recording crowd audio during the game. The whole experience in College Station was excellent.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Are they going to visit ODU and Texas State?
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      Are they going to visit ODU and Texas State?
      HA!
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Wisey105 View Post
      You would be correct. It was Greg Palinkas. I was there as well. I was on the sideline recording crowd audio during the game. The whole experience in College Station was excellent.
      Sweet, thanks for coming to AGGIELAND. I sure how we can get this War Hymn thing figured out. It's always struck me as strange that when you score a TD on the game they didn't play the war hymn, I've heard it had something to do w/ the rights to the song. Hopefully that can get that figured out so we can hear the Hymn after every score on the EA game.

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

Gus '99
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Wisey105 View Post
      I'm jealous enough of you on a normal basis ... even worse when I see a tweet that says "going to midnight yell".
      gschwendt -
      If anyone is going to be near San Marcos, TX this weekend, the EA guys will be there.
      http://twitter.com/TXSTATEBOBCATS/st...26889830252544