• Second Uniform Store Update Now Available

The second update to the NCAA Football 13 Uniform Store is now available. The updates include alternate uniforms for the Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Notre Dame. The Nebraska and Wisconsin uniforms will be for their matchup against each other this Saturday (9/29). The Notre Dame uniform is for their Shamrock Series against Miami in Chicago on October 6th. The cost for the three uniforms is $1.99 or 160MSP.

Continue after the break to check out images.

Comments 37 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      psusnoop -
      Nice, I'll grab these tonight.
      CLW -
      and look "old school" are they "throwbacks" from a particular year?
      souljahbill -
      I really wish those Notre Dame helmets were blue on both sides with a gold strip and not 1/2 and 1/2. It would look so much better.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      and look "old school" are they "throwbacks" from a particular year?
      I'm no expert but best I can find is that they honestly just liked the Michigan throwbacks and Adidas convinced them to use in a game.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I'm no expert but best I can find is that they honestly just liked the Michigan throwbacks and Adidas convinced them to use in a game.
      Yeah according to this site the unis aren't a "throwback"

https://sites.google.com/site/nebras...story/uniforms
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Yeah according to this site the unis aren't a "throwback"

https://sites.google.com/site/nebras...story/uniforms
      Throwback look, new design.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
      gigemaggs99 -
      Any word on Utah St? I know they are a smaller school but their new unis for this year are nice looking.

By the way, it's VERY NICE we don't need another patch to get these unis

I'm "ever confused" the reasoning makes no sense....the delay on some of the uniforms was rumored that EA didn't want to release them until the school released them for real or wore them in a game....now we can purchase and down load the Nebraska uniforms that will be worn against Wisconsin on 9/29....yet today is 9/26....

It's cool they are releasing them, just confusing on the logic.

One question I do have about the uniforms is, how can you make them work against another user? I played my buddy the other night in our "nightly darby" and I was Vandy. I was Home so it seems like I should have the overriding pick. I put all black, black helmets, tops, pants, socks, shoes.

He was Wake Forest, he said he picked all white uniforms, but when we played I had the default away uniforms showing for me and his home uniforms, yet he said on his screen he was showing him to be all black and me black and gold. So for both of us they showed up wrong in all ways.

Anyone else have this, if so any tips on making it work properly?
      CLW -
      Its "neat" that this can be done without a patch but I'd NEVER purchase any of these for ANY reason. I suppose if I was a hard core fan of a team and using them in dynasty mode exclusively I'd be tempted but that's just not how I play the game any longer.
      Escobar -
      I wonder if we'll get updates to other teams that are missing default uniforms ala Utah St. and TCU. Or will we only get these alternate packs?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
      I wonder if we'll get updates to other teams that are missing default uniforms ala Utah St. and TCU. Or will we only get these alternate packs?
      Based on how they pitched this to the public, we should see updates to Utah State & TCU but when or if they come is unknown.

Part of the issue I imagine is that in order to give us the first free update, they patched the game. I imagine that's quite expensive in order to give us something free (Sony & MS charge for patches). Not saying it won't happen or maybe they find another way, but at this point I would expect either to charge for future updates, or include one last round of free ones tagged along inside an actual patch.
      SmoothPancakes -
      I'll probably skip this. I'm not going to be playing as Nebraska, Notre Dame or Wisconsin, and based on my coaching carousel job advancement rules, I won't even be eligible or allowed to accept any job at any of the three schools before NCAA '14 would come out. And if I schedule them as an opponent, I wouldn't really care too much in regards to having them wear these uniforms against me, it'd just be their regular uniforms or a Pro Combat version from the past couple years.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Oh no! Too soon lol these were just released too
      Unconquered -
      Always nice to have more uniforms, but I was more interested in a free update to correct the main uniforms teams are wearing now.

I'd like to see Vanderbilt (new black jersey, new gold jersey, new white helmet), Utah St., and Virginia, with their orange alternate helmets.
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      Oh no! Too soon lol these were just released too
      Miss St finally produces something more annoying than those cowbells (the gold version especially).

I think it is time for the NCAA to step in stop Nike, Adidas and Under Armour. So many horrible looking unis released, so little time to keep up with them.

College football is about tradition, not how ridiculous can we make our uniforms look every other week.

-End rant -
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      Miss St finally produces something more annoying than those cowbells (the gold version especially).

I think it is time for the NCAA to step in stop Nike, Adidas and Under Armour. So many horrible looking unis released, so little time to keep up with them.

College football is about tradition, not how ridiculous can we make our uniforms look every other week.

-End rant -
      Well, the all whites were made as a throwback to the "Snowbowl" game vs Texas A&M in '01. And the other is just like a terrible away uni to what they wore against Ole Miss last year
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post

-End rant -
      I TOTALLY and respectfully disagree. Those Miss St Unis are SIIIIIICK!
      blueduckwartyme -
      Just went 2-0 online with the new Husker jerseys. Maybe I'm the only one, but I like em. And I'm gonna watch Nebraska smash Wiscy on Saturday in Lincoln
      kindella2 -
      I like all the unis. I have ND in a OD and i cant wait to rock these. I like the Miss St unis too...cant wait to see the update for those.

In my opinion the unis add more style and flash to the game, now if they could simply patch everything else thats missing this would be a wonderful game. Still waiting on those VT camo wounded warrior unis.
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      I really like the new unis for Miss. State. But not every team needs them, because some of these are horrible IMO. Example, Notre Dame. Goodness. What would be cool if EA introduced a " Uniform logic " into dynasty mode, so if you play the CPU & it's a big game, bowl game or a rivarly game, your opponent may wear a different uniform than usual. Example, Notre Dame vs USC (Green jerseys). USC vs UCLA (Both teams wear their home tops) .