• NCAA Football 13 Uniform Store Now Open for Business

As part of Patch #2, the Uniform Store was unveiled only was empty. However, users can now begin downloading updated uniforms to use in the game on both X-Box 360 & PS3. Twenty-three uniforms are included in the free pack including the Oregon uniform pictured above. Additional uniforms for Notre Dame & Michigan in the Adidas Strategy pack will cost you 80 MSP/$1 PSN.

Continue after the break for a look at each of the new uniforms.

Comments 139 Comments
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      I'm happy about Northwestern and Washington getting updated. While I don't know where the coaching carousel road will take me, I do know that I certainly won't turn down (provided my job advancement rules allow it) future contract offers from Northwestern and Washington. I don't know why, for the last half year or so, I've wanted Northwestern and Washington both to be places I eventually end up coaching at during some point.

Me too sir, Northwestern anyways...maybe it's the underdog factor. I went 10-4 in my OD with Kent St, won the Little Caesars Bowl and was offered the HC at Northwestern. I took it, it will be interesting going from the Mac to the B1G.
      shaggy23sj -
      why did ps3 get delayed
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      Me too sir, Northwestern anyways...maybe it's the underdog factor. I went 10-4 in my OD with Kent St, won the Little Caesars Bowl and was offered the HC at Northwestern. I took it, it will be interesting going from the Mac to the B1G.
      Yeah, I don't where I suddenly got the interest or desire to eventually end up at both Northwestern and Washington, but those two have become my, sort of guaranteed, future coaching jobs that I will automatically accept and take if offered (provided my job advancement rules allow me to take those jobs), among the unknown jobs I may end up at during my CC career.
      Tarhead10 -
      I hope they add the Utah State ones.... Especially the ones their wearing tonight are pretty sweet....
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tarhead10 View Post
      I hope they add the Utah State ones.... Especially the ones their wearing tonight are pretty sweet....
      Agree, they look nice!
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by shaggy23sj View Post
      why did ps3 get delayed
      If it were a few days, no big deal. But, two weeks later seems like a long time to wait. Really 360 and ps3 need to release at the same time.
      shaggy23sj -
      yea i agree and how come there making us pay for the michigan and notre dame default uniforms
      gschwendt -
      yea i agree and how come there making us pay for the michigan and notre dame default uniforms
      Because neither are/will be default uniforms for either team. They're one-time/rarely used uniforms. Plus the idea is to make money here... lets not get it twisted. MUT makes Madden tons of money and they're looking for a small way to tap into that for NCAA.

Considering that they're giving away a lot of uniforms, I don't have a problem with it. If you really want them, buy them. Otherwise, wait until they're free with NCAA14 (most likely).
      shaggy23sj -
      lol good point how much do they cost for ps3 and when are they going to add more default uniforms
      gschwendt -
      lol good point how much do they cost for ps3 and when are they going to add more default uniforms
      No clue on more defaults but I would imagine it would be the same as 360, $1 for the two uniforms.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      No clue on more defaults but I would imagine it would be the same as 360, $1 for the two uniforms.
      Which I like how they're doing it, combining the two uniforms into a single pack for $1, instead of trying to sell them individually for $1 each. There's really nothing we can complain about. 23 uniforms for free (defaults or fixed unis) and 2 specialty uniforms for a whole $1.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
      We gotta wait 2 weeks

booooooooo
      psusnoop -
      When are they released for the ps3 again?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
      When are they released for the ps3 again?
      Tuesday.
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Tuesday.
      Thanks Tommy
      ram29jackson -
      jaymo76 -
      Haven't played NCAA since August but I am looking forward to seeing the uniform store up and running for PS3.
      shaggy23sj -
      so excited for tomorrow its about time ps3 gets the unis it better not be like this the whole year
      gigemaggs99 -
      Well, checked a little after midnight and now again at 7am. Still no update and no luck accessing the uniform store on PS3. Maybe later today.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      Well, checked a little after midnight and now again at 7am. Still no update and no luck accessing the uniform store on PS3. Maybe later today.
      PSN usually updates in the late afternoon/early evening.