• NCAA Football 13 Uniform Store Now Open for Business

As part of Patch #2, the Uniform Store was unveiled only was empty. However, users can now begin downloading updated uniforms to use in the game on both X-Box 360 & PS3. Twenty-three uniforms are included in the free pack including the Oregon uniform pictured above. Additional uniforms for Notre Dame & Michigan in the Adidas Strategy pack will cost you 80 MSP/$1 PSN.

Continue after the break for a look at each of the new uniforms.

Comments 139 Comments
      shaggy23sj -
      I did the same thing i was a little disapointed that they werent able to get those in. but hopefully they will be in after school
      Vinny Pizza -
      5:30pm on the east coast and the uni store still saying "error, unavailable". This stinks!
      gigemaggs99 -
      5:15pm central, fired up NCAA 13, requiring me to do update 1.03...HERE WE GO....hopefully!
      gigemaggs99 -
      Gotta love the suspense. 1st attempt to download the patch PS3 tells me the DNS server is not responding, restarted then it downloaded.

Ok, good news/strange news. When I to go the uniform store it shows me the uniforms. It says there are a bunch for free i.e. A&M and the only option is to press X to buy it now. However, when I click on buy it now, it says they are not available. So I figured maybe the update installed them already. When I go to select a uniform for A&M it does not show the new unis.

So I went back to the uniform store and it says the store is unavailable....maybe like many (EA) things it's a work in progress....
      gigemaggs99 -
      Ok, tried it again, the uniform store loads up, when I click ont he Uniform Update Pack 1 (which includes the A&M unis) it tells me "download error, this item is currently unavailable for purchase. If you have previously purchased content and need to download it again, please quit the game and check your Download List."

Same message for the Adidas Stratgey Pack 1 for the Notre Dame and Michigan Unis.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not sure what to do other than wait I guess....when I exit out of the game and go to my downloads I see all the NCAA 13 stuff along with Madden etc...I don't see anything for the uniforms.

Oh well, maybe later. LOL
      Vinny Pizza -
      Uploading patch now...
      gigemaggs99 -
      Well sometimes the 'ol reboot fixes things, I shut the PS3 down, then restarted and alas still same error when I attempt to download either uniform pack. Dang!
      Vinny Pizza -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      Ok, tried it again, the uniform store loads up, when I click ont he Uniform Update Pack 1 (which includes the A&M unis) it tells me "download error, this item is currently unavailable for purchase. If you have previously purchased content and need to download it again, please quit the game and check your Download List."

Same message for the Adidas Stratgey Pack 1 for the Notre Dame and Michigan Unis.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not sure what to do other than wait I guess....when I exit out of the game and go to my downloads I see all the NCAA 13 stuff along with Madden etc...I don't see anything for the uniforms.

Oh well, maybe later. LOL
      I get the same error!!!
      gigemaggs99 -
      Well I'm going to attempt to stay positive...but if it takes another 2 weeks to get a new "fixed patch of a patch" out this is REALLY going to suck. I am really looking forward to using the new Aggie uniforms, MAN I hope they can get something figured out.

Come on, EA give us a little break here. Please!
      Vinny Pizza -
      After a few quits and restarts, it finally worked! Rutgers shiny hats here I come!
      shaggy23sj -
      i dont know which one it is EA or PS3 but im getting realy pissed off two weeks should have been enough to get this crap figured out it didnt seem like Xbox 360 had any problems i think i might be going back to xbox because its way better than ps3
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Pizza View Post
      After a few quits and restarts, it finally worked! Rutgers shiny hats here I come!

Vinny Pizza -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      Exactly! Love the video
      gigemaggs99 -

BADASS! They even have the new adidas socks! I was hoping they'd have them I noticed Johnny Manziel wearing them last week vs SMU.

SWEETNESS!

EDIT: Finally, the A&M offline dynasty begins tonight! WHOOP!!!!
      shaggy23sj -
      lol o my gosh every time i talk crap it always ends up working after that makeing myself look like an ass sorry EA and PS3
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by shaggy23sj View Post
      lol o my gosh every time i talk crap it always ends up working after that makeing myself look like an ass sorry EA and PS3
      Yeah, again, EA had nothing to do with the 2 week wait.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
      Bohica1010 -
      Stupid Question: Where do I find the Uniform Store?

NM I FOUND IT!
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
      Stupid Question: Where do I find the Uniform Store?
      Scroll down to the Team Management section of the menu (same place where Custom Playbooks & Depth Charts are) and it should be the first option.
      gschwendt -
      Finally downloaded the uniforms this morning and went ahead and purchased the two Michigan & ND uniforms... considering it was 80 cents (guess we get a discount for waiting ) and I use Michigan in an OD, it wasn't a hard decision. That said, I noticed in the ND uniforms that their pieces other than pants say "Strategy 1" whereas Michigan's all say "Strategy"... obviously pointing that ND will have additional uniforms for sale in the future. And considering that the pants don't say Strategy 1, that tells me it won't be the navy & gold mock-Maryland style uniform since that has two-tone pants.

At any rate, here's to hoping we get more updates going forward.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Finally downloaded the uniforms this morning and went ahead and purchased the two Michigan & ND uniforms... considering it was 80 cents (guess we get a discount for waiting ) and I use Michigan in an OD, it wasn't a hard decision. That said, I noticed in the ND uniforms that their pieces other than pants say "Strategy 1" whereas Michigan's all say "Strategy"... obviously pointing that ND will have additional uniforms for sale in the future. And considering that the pants don't say Strategy 1, that tells me it won't be the navy & gold mock-Maryland style uniform since that has two-tone pants.

At any rate, here's to hoping we get more updates going forward.
      I bought the Adidas pack too. It was .79 cents because if Season Ticket, not because of waiting (20% off and the price was .99).

Edit: ...*of Season Ticket....

I hate typing on my phone sometimes.