• NCAA Football 13 Uniform Store Now Open for Business

As part of Patch #2, the Uniform Store was unveiled only was empty. However, users can now begin downloading updated uniforms to use in the game on both X-Box 360 & PS3. Twenty-three uniforms are included in the free pack including the Oregon uniform pictured above. Additional uniforms for Notre Dame & Michigan in the Adidas Strategy pack will cost you 80 MSP/$1 PSN.

Continue after the break for a look at each of the new uniforms.

Comments 139 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      to all of that.
      Escobar -
      I like the Texas Tech alternates, because I'm from Texas and like how they represented the flag on their shoulders. The uniforms are still pretty basic and just have the flag within the star added onto the shoulders and helmets. I also like the Oregon alternates, because they are keeping things fresh. Some teams I don't like because they just look foolish, Maryland. Although I do like their all white alternates. The times are changing and it's just a way of doing new things or everything would become stale. Just like how all these coaches were complaining about the spread offenses when they started and now pretty much every team is running some kind of variation of it.

Now the breast cancer awareness thing, I think the NFL is making money off of it because they keep advertising that you can buy all the pink accessories from the NFL Shop. Just like how Mother's Day and Father's Day were created to create sales.
      ram29jackson -
      white guys should just stop wearing pink anyway, They dont look as good as the brotha's in that color. The dark hot pink maybe, but not the flat salmon pink
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
      Now the breast cancer awareness thing, I think the NFL is making money off of it because they keep advertising that you can buy all the pink accessories from the NFL Shop. Just like how Mother's Day and Father's Day were created to create sales.
      It's both. They're auctioning items off and donating money to some group I've not previously heard of. But I'm sure they're recouping that money through the Shop and via the goodwill and advertising they get as a result.

After all, in the end, practically no business will do anything that hurts their bottom line in the long-run.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      It's both. They're auctioning items off and donating money to some group I've not previously heard of. But I'm sure they're recouping that money through the Shop and via the goodwill and advertising they get as a result.

After all, in the end, practically no business will do anything that hurts their bottom line in the long-run.
      I think it also attracts a new market, my wife like's the pink gear she'd buy a Texans jersey with pink on it, or a pink Texans hat.
      gschwendt -
      Obviously nothing specific but recent tweet indicates some new uniforms might be coming soon...
      https://twitter.com/EANCAAFootball/s...61265884897280
      Quote Originally Posted by @EANCAAFootball View Post
      We don't have anything to announce right now, but stay tuned, Gabriel.
      bdoughty -
      Good heavens, I could care less about uniforms but this is why EA pisses me off so much. A tweet to tweet about nothing. If you are going to go out and make a Uniform store it should be updated weekly or at the very least every other week. There are a ton of uniforms/helmets from weeks past that could be added. If you are going to do something like this, do it right and not in the half-assed manner you seem to do everything else.

It is simply not that hard to make new uniforms.
      gschwendt -
      To be fair, the tweet was in reply to someone. I wholeheartedly agree the updates should be coming frequently.
      ram29jackson -
      I want that UNC helmet real bad !
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      It is simply not that hard to make new uniforms.
      While true, from a technical standpoint, the hoops they have to jump through to get approvals make it much harder than it needs to be, IMO.

However, I do agree with your point about tweet about nothing. I know it was in response to a question (which, I must say, I'm glad they take the time to answer questions, a lot of companies don't), but the overall lack of communication is ... disheartening, at least. it's entirely possible that there will be no more uniform store updates for the rest of the year. But we're not any more likely to know that than to know there's one coming in two weeks. It's just too vague and noncommittal.
      CLW -
      had an all black set today and had an all white set.
      souljahbill -
      You would think EA would be pumping out uniforms at a dizzying clip. Gotta be easy money they're leaving in the table.
      ram29jackson -
      gigemaggs99 -
      Utah St. uniforms...please....

A&M's black uniforms, could have done without...maybe the wife and I are too traditional...Maroon and White are our colors...why in the world do they have Black uniforms? The maroon stripes were the only colors that represent our team. Why if Miss St is going to wear all white for the "snowbowl" why can't we wear maroon and white or all maroon? Why black?

Maybe I'm too much of an "Old Ag" but black uniforms were no my favorite. In fact it's been a long time since they've worn ALL maroon, against LSU we had maroon tops and pants but still had white face masks, I like when they go 100% maroon, otherwise the default home/away work for me.

Utah St. 2012 uniforms please.
      coogrfan -
      A poster over at OS claims another uni pack has been released (Miss St/UCLA). Can anyone confirm this?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post
      A poster over at OS claims another uni pack has been released (Miss St/UCLA). Can anyone confirm this?
      I can confirm they are in the PS3 Uniform Store. They include the blue UCLA, a white Mississippi State (not the bulldog helmet), and I believe the Egg Bowl Mississippi State (gold numbers).
      baseballplyrmvp -
      they need to drop the uniform only aspect of it and open it to offering all types of stuff....equipment add-ons, helmets, new plays, formations, and packages
      coogrfan -
      The following was posted this morning over at OS:

Quote Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz View Post
      This was not mentioned in the uniform store but looking at game add ons on the xbox live marketplace i found 2 more uniform packs. One had the Boston College and Hawaii unis for the Wounded Warrior project for 80 points. the other had South Carolina's grey camo's, Maryland's White Ops, and Texas Tech Pride unis for 160 points. I went back to look in the uniform store after downloading them and still no mention of them.
      Can someone not at work confirm or deny this?

EDIT:
      http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...9-98267e7b3f83

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...6-6fe77c616236
      Andrewfedak -
      Michigan fans have been dying for alternate uniforms for several years. We now have 2 alternates and would like to add the 2013 Outback Bowl uniforms to the NCAA13 football game as DLC. Please help to direct me to where I need to repost this thread to try to make that happen. Thanks.