• EA SPORTS NCAA Football 13 Podcast - The Podcast Dynasty Begins!

In Episode 7 of the official NCAA Football 13 Podcast: AJ, Justin, Ben and Christian talk about the upcoming Title Updates 1 & 2, the NCAA Football 13 Uniform Store and beginning the official NCAA Football 13 Podcast Online Dynasty!

Continue on after the link to listen to the episode and then share your thoughts with the community.
    Comments 10 Comments
      Big Blue -
      Fix the glitch where a touch back results in the ball coming out to the 25 instead of the 20. Don't know how that made it into the final version.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
      Fix the glitch where a touch back results in the ball coming out to the 25 instead of the 20. Don't know how that made it into the final version.
      That's the new rules this year.
      Big Blue -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      That's the new rules this year.
      Ahhh shit...
      souljahbill -
      Ouch!
      PeteyKirch -
      I don't understand EA at times.

At least for Rutgers, our new sets were finalized in February, and were unveiled in May. It's not like the game would have spoiled them.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
      Ahhh shit...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by PeteyKirch View Post
      I don't understand EA at times.
      I don't understand how a podcast can be made only available through YouTube
      jaymo76 -
      I was hoping to hear something like, "we are going to get the FB/TE/OL to pick up the blitz so you don't get stuffed in the backfield." I guess we will have to live with this until at least NCAA 14.
      souljahbill -
      I like how they barely mention the defending conference champion ( ) but can't stop dropping Tulane's name. That would explain why we're so bad in the game.
      gschwendt -
      I've pulled out the big part of the podcast... details on the Uniform Store.

Updated through DLC packs, two types:
      -updates for default home & away uniforms... will not charge for corrections/updates/bug fixes
      -specialty uniforms will be PDLC... no details (cost, etc.) yet but will share whenever available

Making sure that their assets are most up-to-date... concept art isn't always the final product so they look to develop from the final product.
      Uniforms normally locked out in April... this will allow them to update throughout the season.
      No list yet of what will be updated in August but will share whenever details completed.
      Specialty uniforms will be released as close to kickoff as close as possible. All will be released on Tuesdays, likely after the game took place.