• Reese's Promotion Will Unlock Exclusive NCAA Football 13 Content

Chris Erb, EA SPORTS Vice President of Brand Marketing, tweeted the following earlier today:

"Unlock exclusive EA SPORTS @EANCAAFootball content on Reese's Cups! pic.twitter.com/xrZ0b1NJ"

UPDATE 8/21 - Continue on to see the complete list of prizes and contest rules.

Do you love football? Enter Hershey's Reese's Gaming EA Sports Sweepstakes and you could win one of over 60,000 prizes to recreate the fun of football at home, in-season or out.

The grand-prize winner will receive an Ultimate EA Sports Collection consisting of a gaming console, six games to play on the system, and a $1,080 check. 300 instant winners will each receive an EA Sports NCAA Football 13 Video Game, and 60,000 more winners will receive an EA Sports NCAA Football 13 Pipeline State code.

Entry into Hershey's Reese's Gaming EA Sports Sweepstakes is open to US residents aged 18 and up. Enter daily through November 3, 2012.

Click here for full contest rules.
    Comments 39 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
      You want this?
      Clearly that should have been a Reese's Dark / Dark Chocolate. You fail.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Clearly that should have been a Reese's Dark / Dark Chocolate. You fail.
      SmoothPancakes -
      You picture thief you!
      JeffHCross -
      As a resident of Fairfax County, VA, I am offended by your blatant hotlinking from my home.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      As a resident of Fairfax County, VA, I am offended by your blatant hotlinking from my home.
      If only we had a resident lawyer to handle situations like this when they arise. Oh, wait...
      SCClassof93 -
      Crap on a stick!
      ddarn -
      have not seen this in stores yet..
      cdj -
      Do you love football? Enter Hershey's Reese's Gaming EA Sports Sweepstakes and you could win one of over 60,000 prizes to recreate the fun of football at home, in-season or out.

The grand-prize winner will receive an Ultimate EA Sports Collection consisting of a gaming console, six games to play on the system, and a $1,080 check. 300 instant winners will each receive an EA Sports NCAA Football 13 Video Game, and 60,000 more winners will receive an EA Sports NCAA Football 13 Pipeline State code.

Entry into Hershey's Reese's Gaming EA Sports Sweepstakes is open to US residents aged 18 and up. Enter daily through November 3, 2012.

Click here for full contest rules.
      souljahbill -
      I have yet to see these special marked packages and I've been looking. I really need that Vermont pipeline code.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      I have yet to see these special marked packages and I've been looking. I really need that Vermont pipeline code.
      Yeah, I stop by a gas station for something to drink and a snack every Saturday morning on my way out of town to work. I walk past the candy bar aisle so I've been glancing each time I walk past. Still have yet to see a single one here in NW Ohio.
      ddarn -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Yeah, I stop by a gas station for something to drink and a snack every Saturday morning on my way out of town to work. I walk past the candy bar aisle so I've been glancing each time I walk past. Still have yet to see a single one here in NW Ohio.
      I have been to several different stores and still have not seen it..this promotion must be a hoax.
      gschwendt -
      Finally found them in my local store...
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Finally found them in my local store...
      Pics or it didn't happen....
      :p
      gschwendt -
      Attachment 536
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      gschwendt -
      After putting in the code inside the wrapper, I got this screen:

I was hoping we'd get something more than pipeline codes but that's my own fault.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      AustinWolv -
      Saw one at the store yesterday and picked it up. Got the same pipeline state bonus that G posted. Bought from an HEB grocery store in Texas.
      CLW -
      LMAO pipeline codes.