• NCAA Football 13 - Roster Info & Availability

Thanks to the hard work of the community, NCAA Football 13 rosters are now available for PS3 & 360. As always, roster files are meant to be distributed freely and never paid for. Spread the word about FREE rosters to all of your friends and fellow NCAA Football community members.

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again). Continue on for full instructions on how to download rosters.

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY; Players & Coaches Named, No Edits)
    PS3: KW1KC or volstopfan14 (Operation Sports NCAA 13 Community Rosters; Players & Coaches Edited, Ratings Changes)

360: pastapadre (Creator and changes made unknown)
    360: FAIRDALE KINGS (Created by Fairdale Kings; Players & Coaches Named, No Edits)

For the latest on NCAA Football 13 rosters and their availibility, keep checking this article, the Rosters tab at the top of the page or FreeCollegeRosters.com.
    Comments 61 Comments
      shaggy23sj -
      whoever does wants to do this trade i will not hack your account or mess with it i just really want those jerseys can someone please do this exchanging with me
      souljahbill -
      You may be S.O.L. dude.
      shaggy23sj -
      LOL yea pretty much i dont think anyone cares about the hiesman pack
      shaggy23sj -
      i have an account that has 12.61 cents on the account if you let me have your password so i can download the 5 uniforms you can use the money on your account so you can take the 3 heisman pack or the 12.61 or you can get them both
      I OU a Beatn -
      ...or you could just wait until they inevitably release them via DLC.
      shaggy23sj -
      there gonna do that
      JeffHCross -
      We're all pretty confident that they will be released at some point. I would guess they will be released at the same time that the Heisman Pack is released, which the game all-but advertises that it will be forthcoming.
      shaggy23sj -
      ok so wait for one where do people find this stuff out and what jerseys are coming out will you have to pay for that stuff and they are coming out with a new heisman pack
      JeffHCross -
      Nothing is known or official right now. Be patient. When news comes, it will be mentioned on here and you won't be able to miss it.
      ODucks -
      Does anyone know if I can download these rosters with the real names after already starting an online franchise? Thanks!
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by ODucks View Post
      Does anyone know if I can download these rosters with the real names after already starting an online franchise? Thanks!
      You can download them but they won't apply to an existing Dynasty, online or otherwise, only for ones that you start after you have downloaded the rosters.
      ODucks -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      You can download them but they won't apply to an existing Dynasty, online or otherwise, only for ones that you start after you have downloaded the rosters.
      Thanks gschwendt!
      cdj -
      Operation Sports (PS3) Community File v1.0 Now Available

EA Locker: KW1KC or volstopfan14 (Operation Sports NCAA 13 Community Rosters; Players & Coaches Edited, Ratings Changes)
      JBHuskers -
      How good are those on average?
      JeffHCross -
      The Community Rosters? They're quality, but like any roster with changes, there are going to be some disagreements (i.e. see the already really long "Corrections" thread).
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      How good are those on average?
      About .791

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      The Community Rosters? They're quality, but like any roster with changes, there are going to be some disagreements (i.e. see the already really long "Corrections" thread).
      Good lord, how do those guys ever even get anything corrected or done? Just reading the first couple pages, you have people who are fans of the same team who can't even agree on basic things and are posting conflicting info.
      Koach Vonner -
      I hear the OS rosters are supposed to be pretty amazing. They do change some of the ratings, but I believe they have a system they use. I like the fact they change some of the uniforms and get players in correct equipment.
      Hud Skywalker -
      What roster works in online dynasty on Xbox 360? PASTAPADRE doesn't.
      JeffHCross -
      EDIT: Never mind, just saw your other thread. Strange issue.

EDIT 2: Give these a try: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ded-360-a.html