• NCAA Football 13 - Roster Info & Availability

Thanks to the hard work of the community, NCAA Football 13 rosters are now available for PS3 & 360. As always, roster files are meant to be distributed freely and never paid for. Spread the word about FREE rosters to all of your friends and fellow NCAA Football community members.

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again). Continue on for full instructions on how to download rosters.

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY; Players & Coaches Named, No Edits)
    PS3: KW1KC or volstopfan14 (Operation Sports NCAA 13 Community Rosters; Players & Coaches Edited, Ratings Changes)

360: pastapadre (Creator and changes made unknown)
    360: FAIRDALE KINGS (Created by Fairdale Kings; Players & Coaches Named, No Edits)

For the latest on NCAA Football 13 rosters and their availibility, keep checking this article, the Rosters tab at the top of the page or FreeCollegeRosters.com.
    Comments 61 Comments
      tenwill -
      Thanks for the rosters, this game is going to be a lot of fun.
      procops1 -
      for xbox 360 you can download mine. i perfected nebraska. but some other schools may not be absolutely perfect. but everyone is named, i havent noticed any big imperfections. gamertag is procops1

i downloaded from xIZ GONE RAINx
      kindella2 -
      Thanks for all of the hard work.
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by kindella2 View Post
      Thanks for all of the hard work.

RTR14 -
      Thanks bigwy now it time for the man can't believe you didn't add my dads exwifes second cousins little brother he was goin to be da bomb at the university of who gives a fuck
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by RTR14 View Post
      Thanks bigwy now it time for the man can't believe you didn't add my dads exwifes second cousins little brother he was goin to be da bomb at the university of who gives a fuck
      basically.
      Bohica1010 -
      Thanks for all the hard work! As always it's a great job! One question, is there going to be another roster with ratings updates? Not being pushy, just curious so that I know if I want to wait to start our OD or just roll with this!
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
      Thanks for all the hard work! As always it's a great job! One question, is there going to be another roster with ratings updates? Not being pushy, just curious so that I know if I want to wait to start our OD or just roll with this!
      I'm sure but there's no timetable on that. Those take forever.
      Kingpin32 -
      You forgot to add my best friend from ITT Tech University.
      mew3782 -
      Thanks for turning this around so quickly!
      CLW -
      The rastas have been freed!
      Gotmadskillzson -
      Quote Originally Posted by procops1 View Post
      for xbox 360 you can download mine. i perfected nebraska. but some other schools may not be absolutely perfect. but everyone is named, i havent noticed any big imperfections. gamertag is procops1

i downloaded from xIZ GONE RAINx
      That guy didn't name everybody. He only did 90 teams and auto named the remaining 33 teams.
      Rudy -
      "mtemple93" also has PS3 rosters.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post

Thanks to the hard work of the community, NCAA Football 13 rosters are now available for PS3 users with info emerging on 360 rosters. As always, roster files are meant to be distributed freely and never paid for. Spread the word about FREE rosters to all of your friends and fellow NCAA Football community members.

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again).

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY; Players & Coaches Named, No Edits)

360: Still awaiting confirmation of a complete file from known creator.

For the latest on NCAA Football 13 rosters and their availibility, keep checking this article, the Rosters tab at the top of the page or FreeCollegeRosters.com.

You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...o-Availability

THANK YOU!
      ram29jackson -
      Woopeeeee !!!

rastaaas !!...I mean Rosteeers !!!!

souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      Woopeeeee !!!

rastaaas !!...I mean Rosteeers !!!!

So classic
      ram29jackson -
      GoAztecs -
      at work, was wondering if anyone can verify if Ryan Katz is on SDSU's roster for this roster set, starter who transferred from Oregon State? thanks
      procops1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson View Post
      That guy didn't name everybody. He only did 90 teams and auto named the remaining 33 teams.
      ah. i didn't know anyones name on those teams anyway. they work for me ha. thanks for the info tho
      CLW -
      Damn you rasta makers disrespectin' my boy. I'm about to nab my homey as a client and sue all yo [censored]!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...40--ncaaf.html