• NCAA Football 13 - Roster Info & Availability

Thanks to the hard work of the community, NCAA Football 13 rosters are now available for PS3 & 360. As always, roster files are meant to be distributed freely and never paid for. Spread the word about FREE rosters to all of your friends and fellow NCAA Football community members.

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again). Continue on for full instructions on how to download rosters.

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY; Players & Coaches Named, No Edits)
    PS3: KW1KC or volstopfan14 (Operation Sports NCAA 13 Community Rosters; Players & Coaches Edited, Ratings Changes)

360: pastapadre (Creator and changes made unknown)
    360: FAIRDALE KINGS (Created by Fairdale Kings; Players & Coaches Named, No Edits)

For the latest on NCAA Football 13 rosters and their availibility, keep checking this article, the Rosters tab at the top of the page or FreeCollegeRosters.com.
    Comments 61 Comments
      shaggy23sj -
      anyone who has a ps3 and didnt use the nike pro combat dlc from amazon can i please have it
      HWill -
      Still ain't got no 360 rastas? rosters?
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by shaggy23sj View Post
      anyone who has a ps3 and didnt use the nike pro combat dlc from amazon can i please have it
      anyone who has a billion $ and doesn't think they will use can i please have it?
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      anyone who has a billion $ and doesn't think they will use can i please have it?
      Sure man! I'm a giver.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
      + 1000! Looking forward to loading these up when I get home. A huge thanks again to the people who work hard to make this possible.
      souljahbill -
      ROFL!
      Swingman23 -
      Hey I look at a few schools and those schools have players who no long is on the team like southern Mississippi number 88 is a wide out name Rashun prince from tons river nj he was there last year but you don't have him there this year. There are also other errors that should be fix. Bet way to dis it is loom at the schools roster on the schools website
      shaggy23sj -
      i mean like a ps3 thing where i get on the account and download them to my playstation then they get on my account and can download the 3 heisman players
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      Maybe CLW can confirm this through more legal investigation? Lol!
      I cannot confirm/deny said request due to the attorney-client privilege.
      Ninica -
      Thanks for the rosters!!!

griaß di
      steelerfan -
      attorney-client privilege
      That is nasty!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by HWill View Post
      Still ain't got no 360 rastas? rosters?
      pastapadre has a set in his EA Locker, but creator and changes made unknown. Search in EA Locker under his gamertag: pastapadre
      shaggy23sj -
      what i meant is a thing where they give me there password and i give them mine so i can have the 5 new jerseys and they can have the three new heisman players
      prime9 -
      Will these 360 rosters just be naming the original EA Sports roster, or will there be deletion of suspended players and other edits?
      JSmith03 -
      Quote Originally Posted by prime9 View Post
      Will these 360 rosters just be naming the original EA Sports roster, or will there be deletion of suspended players and other edits?
      There will be ones with player additions and removals, and correct positions and stuff. The ones out now are basically Play-Now with minor position changes and a couple of added/removed/transferred players depending on the GT you DL them from. Rebelfan1611 is a pretty decent set but pastapadre is good too, I'd think. Too many obvious errors with xIZ GONE RAINx (I know for a fact Andrew Hendrix's player had a CBs name from last year for some reason, lol. Also SMU had some random QB name instead of Garrett Gilbert.
      prime9 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JSmith03 View Post
      There will be ones with player additions and removals, and correct positions and stuff. The ones out now are basically Play-Now with minor position changes and a couple of added/removed/transferred players depending on the GT you DL them from. Rebelfan1611 is a pretty decent set but pastapadre is good too, I'd think. Too many obvious errors with xIZ GONE RAINx (I know for a fact Andrew Hendrix's player had a CBs name from last year for some reason, lol. Also SMU had some random QB name instead of Garrett Gilbert.
      Thank you. Do you know if anyone takes the default roster and names everyone? Because that's what I'm looking for.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by prime9 View Post
      Thank you. Do you know if anyone takes the default roster and names everyone? Because that's what I'm looking for.
      There should be at least one, if not more, rosters that are just the naming of the default roster. Because those are the only ones that can be used with Online (non-Dynasty) play.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by shaggy23sj View Post
      Are these different from the ones you got for sending out demo invites? I have to say, I have looked at the ones that were free for sending out demo email/invites and they aren't that different. Look at texas for example, the difference between to the standard and nike is VERY hard to see.
      prime9 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      Are these different from the ones you got for sending out demo invites? I have to say, I have looked at the ones that were free for sending out demo email/invites and they aren't that different. Look at texas for example, the difference between to the standard and nike is VERY hard to see.
      The amazon ones are the Army, Oklahoma State, Michigan State, Georgia, and Oregon pro combats.
      shaggy23sj -
      it those that the guy on the bottom are talking about but if you have those and you have a ps3 i will give you my password then you can give me yours then i can get those 5 jerseys and you can get the three heisman players so if you want to do this just message me please