• 2012 EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series

The EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series returns with with the launch of NCAA Football 13!

The EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series is a 4 week NCAA Football 13 online competition played on the XBOX 360 and the PS3. Players will go head to head and play as many games as they want in order to be at the top of the polls at season's end for a chance to win a FREE copy of Madden NFL 13 (or equivalent GameStop Gift Certificate).

Who you play against, what team you use, and how you play the game will all be factored into the polls. At the end of the four-week period there will be numerous bowl games for each system that will be sponsored by numerous community sites (including The Gaming Tailgate) where the winner will receive a prize.

So how does it work? MyMaddenPad has created a site where you can register for the competition. This website will track your games, list your wins and losses, show your feedback, and more. You’ll be able to set your rivals, your favorite team, a motto to live by, and an avatar.

Competition starts on the release of NCAA Football 13, so register now and set up your profile at http://mymaddenpad.com/easgccs/.

Use the thread linked here to schedule games with your fellow TGT competitors.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2012 EA Game Changers Championship Series started by I OU a Beatn View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
      Kingpin32 -
      I officially signed up.
      Body15 -
      Just signed up. Very excited about this. WAR EAGLE!!
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      Good luck fellas. Ready to defend this title on the PS3 side.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
      Just signed up. Very excited about this. WAR EAGLE!!
      did you play last year ? I dont know that i would call it exciting? Half the guys you play are still going to be immature jerks who think going on fourth a couple times a quarter is perfectly normal LOL
      I OU a Beatn -
      Most of the stuff you face in the EAGCCS pales in comparison to the garbage you find in the "east room." I've played since it first started and while some people run some shady stuff, I never had a major problem with it. With '11 when tosses and off tackle plays were so overpowered, someone(who I will not name) just ran those repeatedly the entire game. Last year I didn't have any problems with anyone I played on the 360. I played Miyagi several times and not only is he very good, but he's a sim as they come. I had a blast last year, but there just wasn't enough people playing games. I think half my games were against Miyagi.
      MC1 -
      this will my 1st tour, looking forward to it. just resently ordered a new 450aa (lens & disc unit) for my ps3. i got soo many grieving penalties last season, i knew something was wrong, at 1st i thought it was my router, but it checked out okay. then one day my disc wouldn't load, it kepted looping, i tilted it, and bang. now to play, i have to point the unit toward the sealing (disc load in up) in order to play. i'm on vacation, so hopefully the unit will arrive b4 tues
      bjrod9 -
      This will be my first time also and looking forward to some great games...
      Body15 -
      Naw man I'm new. Very excited though.
      Body15 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      did you play last year ? I dont know that i would call it exciting? Half the guys you play are still going to be immature jerks who think going on fourth a couple times a quarter is perfectly normal LOL
      No I didn't man, I'm new. But I am very excited. Can't wait.
      Body15 -
      Anyone that wants to play me my user is underarms on Ps3
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      Once I get my copy from gamefly either today or tomorrow, I'll be ready.
      ram29jackson -
      its late on west coast now but still i'm looking...whos around ?