• NCAA Football 13 - TV Spots

EA SPORTS has released the television spots for NCAA Football 13. The ads center around the Heisman Challenge feature and users putting former winners on different squads. Programs and swapped 'legends' include LSU (RGIII), Ohio State (Desmond Howard), and Georgia (Tim Tebow).

Continue on to view the ads and then share your thoughts with the community.

Comments 62 Comments
      souljahbill -
      What's funny is that Les would have LOVED to have had RGIII in the championship game.
      Canes Fan -
      The Desmond Howard is the best'
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      EA SPORTS has released the television spots for NCAA Football 13. The ads center around the Heisman Challenge feature and users putting former winners on different squads. Programs and swapped 'legends' include LSU (RGIII), Ohio State (Desmond Howard), and Georgia (Tim Tebow).

[CENTER]
      That would be my house.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      That would be my house.
      So you're not gonna play with Desmond? Not even for the trophy???

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
      BigDave225 -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      What's funny is that Les would have LOVED to have had RGIII in the championship game.
      Les Miles is mad because he passed on RGIII for
      Jordan Jefferson in recruiting in 2008. RGIII wanted to come
      to LSU
      Kingpin32 -
      "A tiger son" Hahaha
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      So you're not gonna play with Desmond? Not even for the trophy???
      Oh, I will (I also think that's the only way I'll get that INT w/ Reaction Time trophy), but he won't be a Buckeye or Wolverine. I'll probably move him to a small school and try to dominate the lower ranks enough to earn the Heisman.
      DaTwolves21 -
      The LSU spot was the best, "put some pants on", Les Miles is a cool dude, i would play for him.
      ram29jackson -
      the commercials are funny
      but that is one heck of a huge push for what is arguably the weakest part of all the game modes.

I assume at some point other commerials with a few of the new throw and catch animations not focused on Heisman mode
      kindella2 -
      Cool Commercials. The ads are seeking out the new gamer and the casual gamer, not those of us who think about the features and actually improving the game.
      CLW -
      Look I HATE this feature (I wouldn't even bother but for the trophies so I'm sure EA will claim success due to the trophy whores out there playing solely for trophies) but its CLEAR this was the ONLY thing EA could sell to the masses via advertising this year. Quite simply, there are no other "back of the box" major features worthy of spending millions of $ in advertising. The question is will those ads peak interest in the casual fan/gamer?
      psuexv -
      Too bad Cam wasn't in the game and they did a commercial with him on Florida.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
      Too bad Cam wasn't in the game and they did a commercial with him on Florida Mississippi State.
      Fixed that for you.
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Fixed that for you.
      LOL, I actually forgot about the MSU stuff. That would be better
      jello1717 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Oh, I will (I also think that's the only way I'll get that INT w/ Reaction Time trophy), but he won't be a Buckeye or Wolverine. I'll probably move him to a small school and try to dominate the lower ranks enough to earn the Heisman.
      Why would Desmond get you an INT? Are you confusing him with Charles or something?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by jello1717 View Post
      Why would Desmond get you an INT? Are you confusing him with Charles or something?
      That's what I was thinking there are no defenders in Heisman Challenge. You'll have to get that trophy in RTG. To Jeff's credit, I initially thought the same thing too when I was talking to CDJ.
      souljahbill -
      I thought it was an Alex Howell joke.
      coogrfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigDave225 View Post
      Les Miles is mad because he passed on RGIII for
      Jordan Jefferson in recruiting in 2008. RGIII wanted to come
      to LSU
      Umm...no. Griffin had actually commited to Houston; when Briles left to take the Baylor job RGIII followed him there.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by kindella2 View Post
      Cool Commercials. The ads are seeking out the new gamer and the casual gamer, not those of us who think about the features and actually improving the game.
      just for the record...everyone knows commercials are to attract new meat,its understood. its also an easy idea for a joke/angle for that type of mode

LOL I stumbled on this none of the TGT guys are in this little promo ?
      How many of those shirts do you have ? do they only come in black?

JBHuskers -
      That's because they probably filmed that during one of the Madden community days. None of us were at the Madden one.