• The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 23 - NCAA Football 13: Heisman Challenge

In this episode of the TGT Podcast, gschwendt, JBHuskers, and cdj discuss the new Heisman Challenge mode coming to NCAA Football 13.

After listening to the show, share your thoughts on the show and this feature with the rest of the community.

The Gaming Tailgate Podcast is also available on iTunes. Copy the following address into iTunes or any other RSS client that supports enclosures:
    http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...hp?forumids=39

To submit show feedback, ask a question, or suggest a topic for a future show, e-mail the guys at podcast@thegamingtailgate.com or post your thoughts below.

Listen to the show here or right click and save as:
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 23 - NCAA Football 13: Heisman Challenge started by cdj View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      Four podcasts in a month? It's like we're about to release a new game or something ...
      souljahbill -
      I'm sure everyone has been eagerly anticipating this one. Can't get enough Heisman Mode!
      CLW -
      Appreciated the reference to Trophy Whoring for Heisman Challenge. Sorry but if it weren't for Trophies and my Season Ticket (time before community rosters come out) I wouldn't even bother with this mode or Road to Glory.
      JeffHCross -
      I'm very interested in the Heisman Challenge videos. Obviously that's mostly for Eddie and Archie. But I wouldn't be likely to play more than Eddie and Archie if it wasn't for the trophies. I certainly wouldn't play as Desmond.
      souljahbill -
      I'm hoping the videos are on YouTube one day. I'd LOVE to see them all but I'd much rather play RTG then Heisman Challenge.
  • Contact the Show!

Have a topic you want discussed on the show? Want to share your thoughts on the latest podcast? Drop us a line!
    podcast AT thegamingtailgate DOT com
  • Looking for EA SPORTS College Football 25 info?

• Looking for NCAA 14 info?

• The Gaming Tailgate Video Podcast