• NCAA Football 13 - Images from 16 Schools

EA SPORTS has released more NCAA Football 13 gameplay images featuring the following programs: Alabama, Clemson, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, Pittsburgh, Purdue, South Carolina, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Tulsa, UCF, and Utah.

Additionally, quite a few teams made it as a by-product of being in these screenshots and they include Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Baylor, Boise State, Colorado, East Carolina, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan State, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, USC, USF, UTEP, and Vanderbilt.

While some programs (such as Northwestern) are featured in outdated uniforms, it is expected - but yet to be confirmed or detailed - that uniforms will be updated at some point during the season.

Continue after the break to see the images organized by team.

Alabama
    Spoiler: show

Clemson

Northwestern

Notre Dame

Oklahoma State

Pittsburgh

Purdue

South Carolina

TCU

Tennessee

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

Tulsa

UCF

Utah

Comments 24 Comments
      gschwendt -
      This is a beautiful picture

sub9er -
      The TCU screens are painful to look at, TCU is good in dirty Boise State is crispy clean, I'm so disappointed right now.
      DonDizzz -
      some teams have medium socks , some dont....why cant they ALL have medium socks it looks sooo much more realistic..oh well another year spent editing more than playing...screens look great other than that
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      This is a beautiful picture

Agreed! The look, colours, actions of the players, etc. make the pic perfect. Now imagine if this is how the game looked in realtime rather than in instant replay.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      the only thing i dont like about that pic, is that the domer is gonna make the catch.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      Quote Originally Posted by DonDizzz View Post
      some teams have medium socks , some dont....why cant they ALL have medium socks it looks sooo much more realistic..oh well another year spent editing more than playing...screens look great other than that
      oh hell.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      oh hell.
      My thoughts exactly.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      The Golden Domes look nice but why does still have their old unis? I know some teams will have theirs updated but had new unis last season and got new 2 new helmets

Helmet for next season:
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by DonDizzz View Post
      'DonDizzz' is correct. Every FBS programs wears 'med' length socks, except for Iowa which has a full length. No schools wear the short length, so I can understand why it gets annoying when the majority of schools have that in-game.

Guys - I can understand reading a lot of small details comments gets old, but let's not jump on someone who only posts it once (and is brand new to the site). I'll be honest - I thought there would be more comments around the community on socks (& other uni details) after the number of new screens released over the last week or so. With there being numerous statements (articles, interview, 'The Making of' show, etc.) stating that getting details is of the utmost importance to the dev team, incorrect details are going to be brought to the forefront by members of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      why does still have their old unis?
      I may be wrong, but I vaguely remember reading a rumor/article stating that they may be getting new unis (or at least new components) this season as part of their move to the Big XII.

EDIT - Some of your pics are from this April's announcement of new unis for 2012 and not from the 2011 season.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      'DonDizzz' is correct. Every FBS programs wears 'med' length socks, except for Iowa which has a full length. No schools wear the short length, so I can understand why it gets annoying when the majority of schools have that in-game.

Guys - I can understand reading a lot of small details comments gets old, but let's not jump on someone who only posts it once (and is brand new to the site). I'll be honest - I thought there would be more comments around the community on socks (& other uni details) after the number of new screens released over the last week or so. With there being numerous statements (articles, interview, 'The Making of' show, etc.) stating that getting details is of the utmost importance to the dev team, incorrect details are going to be brought to the forefront by members of the community.

I may be wrong, but I vaguely remember reading a rumor/article stating that they may be getting new unis (or at least new components) this season as part of their move to the Big XII.

EDIT - Some of your pics are from this April's announcement of new unis for 2012 and not from the 2011 season.

OSUCowboyofMD -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj
      EDIT - Some of your pics are from this [U
      View Post
      April's announcement of new unis for 2012[/U] and not from the 2011 season.
      The black, purple and white were from last season. The Anthracite uni is the only brand new jersey and I can understand that not being in the game.
      Kingpin32 -
      TTU getting love in the screens.
      kabbey520 -
      Looks like the 'A' still hasn't been removed from our pants...
      gschwendt -
      A few more images posted on Facebook

baseballplyrmvp -
      i dont like #54 in this pic.....he shouldnt be engaging with an o-linemen here, especially when he can turn around and sack the qb. he should have a "get to the qb at all cost" mentality. i know its something minor and that line play wasnt a focus, but its something i want to complain about.

tko27 -

This dude is about to get ROCKED!
      JeffHCross -
      EA SPORTS has released more NCAA Football 13 gameplay images featuring the following programs: Alabama, Clemson, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, Pittsburgh, Purdue, South Carolina, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Tulsa, UCF, and Utah.
      That's 15.

Plus, it looks like the screens with Ohio State (vs Iowa, Illinois, and Purdue) were missed, so that's 16, in addition to the screens that Tommy posted earlier today.
      JeffHCross -
      That's 15.

Plus, it looks like the screens with Ohio State (vs Iowa, Illinois, and Purdue) were missed, so that's 16, in addition to the screens that Tommy posted earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      oh hell.
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      My thoughts exactly.
      I actually agree with him. It's one of the first things I edit. So both of you can go shut up

Not every school is consistent though. Ohio State has some guys that wear full length, most wear medium, and a few wear short, if memory serves. Though that could be dependent on the conditions, too. I'd like to see medium at least be the most common sock (it seems sometimes that it's the least common).
      gschwendt -
      Added Ohio State.
      NatureBoy -