• NCAA Football 13 - Images from 24 Schools

EA SPORTS has recently unleashed a barrage of NCAA Football 13 gameplay images featuring: Arkansas, Auburn, Cal, Colorado, Houston, Illinois, Iowa, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, Ole Miss, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn State, Rutgers, Texas, USC, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Additionally, quite a few teams made it as a by-product of being in these screenshots and include Alabama, Boston College, Colorado State, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Memphis, Minnesota, Navy, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Purdue, Rice, San Diego State, SMU, South Florida, Southern Miss, Stanford, Syracuse, TCU, UNLV, and Washington.

While some programs (such as Arkansas, Missouri, Rutgers) are featured in outdated uniforms, it is expected - but yet to be confirmed - that uniforms will be updated at some point during the season.

Continue after the break to see the images organized by team.

Arkansas
    Spoiler: show

Auburn

Cal

Colorado

Houston

Illinois

Iowa

LSU

Miami

Michigan

Michigan State

Ole Miss

Missouri

Nebraska

Nevada

Oklahoma

Oregon

Penn State

Rutgers

Texas

USC

Virginia Tech

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Comments 17 Comments
      CLW -
      WTF I'll be the first to complain: No

O.k. seriously, I've never really gotten the "screens" thing and how/why people get worked up about them. I don't think you can really learn much/if anything about how the game is going to play from them and other than for dynasty reporting purposes (which few people due in the grand scheme of things) I don't really see why people even care what still screens from replays look like.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      WTF I'll be the first to complain: No

O.k. seriously, I've never really gotten the "screens" thing and how/why people get worked up about them. I don't think you can really learn much/if anything about how the game is going to play from them and other than for dynasty reporting purposes (which few people due in the grand scheme of things) I don't really see why people even care what still screens from replays look like.
      By no means does it teach us about gameplay or anything but just to see what the visuals look like. That, and I think mostly people like to see their team and the hope to see their new uniforms in the game, etc.

*Edit and btw, these are mostly used for media purposes, etc. These weren't put up on a site that the general public really accesses.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      By no means does it teach us about gameplay or anything but just to see what the visuals look like. That, and I think mostly people like to see their team and the hope to see their new uniforms in the game, etc.

I suppose but from other sites I know that these are the threads when the "dreads people" (as I like to refer to them) pop up complaining about sock length/depth; wrong cleat spike size; etc... I guess in the end the "visuals" aspect of the game appeal to me the LEAST. I'd be tickled with NCAA 04 graphics if 13 plays a BALANCED game of football and is solid in the gameplay/dynasty departments.
      Dr Death -
      Damn!!! I thought this was going to be a thread about EA releasing a video showing off new screen passes and/or how they improved certain screen passes. Talk about a massive letdown!
      souljahbill -

texacotea -
      sure is alot of screen shots there.....I also thought it was a video showing off new screen plays
      gschwendt -
      Don't blame me Just like a newspaper, the writer of the article often doesn't have control over the title. Editors always want to suck you in to get you to click. That said, "EA SPORTS has recently unleashed a barrage of NCAA Football 13 gameplay images featuring" should have given you some kind of clue.
      JSmith03 -
      Is it possible that the unis are outdated because some of these pictures are "outdated"? I mean, I looked at the Miami photos. There is no #6, that was Lamar Miller last year, a freshman has it this year, which I don't think they'd be showing a screen of. #12 last year was Jacory Harris; the guy who has it this year is white.

They also don't have the numbers on the helmet for Michigan and the stripes on the shoulder, even though the unis were updated with the current ones in the Michigan/Maryland video.
      TasteyRambo -
      I heard awhile back that they didn't touch the equipment too much this year but said they added a few new facemasks. I would assume they added the ones that were in madden 12 that were not present in ncaa football 12. Can anyone confirm this?
      MC1 -
      All I see are empty spaces...!!?!!
      JSmith03 -
      I will say though, I hope at least Missouri could get updated possibly on release day. It shouldn't take that long to create their unis. They were revealed almost just over 2 months ago, and it would be generally 3 months on release day.

I could understand Arkansas not being updated immediately because they just revealed, but for teams like Missouri it should be able to get done. Heck, even Arizona and Arizona State's new helmets shouldn't take long to do, all it is is changing a color basically.
      coogrfan -
      ram29jackson -

*Edit and btw, these are mostly used for media purposes, etc. These weren't put up on a site that the general public really accesses.
      they are still hiding new uni's though it appears.... I thought Illinois would have new/different ones?
      JSmith03 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      they are still hiding new uni's though it appears.... I thought Illinois would have new/different ones?
      I know Illinois has a new Blue matte helmet supposedly. I wouldn't be surprised if we revealed new unis closer to opening kickoff. But teams like Michigan still have their old unis on these pics, but the new ones from last year in the Michigan v. Maryland video. Also, some pictures look like they're using the NCAA 12 rosters (ex. Miami, with Lamar Miller and Jacory Harris).
      ReBuKez -
      Where is NC STATE? Come on.... we've already seen USC, MIAMI, etc... NC STATE !!!
      ram29jackson -
      this pre snap animation seems new ?

JeffHCross -
      Looks like the animation that plays when you run no-huddle and then audible.