• EA SPORTS NCAA Football 13 Podcast - Road to Glory

The latest episode of the Official EA SPORTS NCAA Football podcast has been posted and covers the improvements coming to Road to Glory with Designer Alex Howell.

Continue on after the link to listen to the episode and then share your thoughts with the community.

If you'd prefer download the podcast: Click here to download
    Comments 6 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      MP3?
      ram29jackson -
      he calls it a huge RPG, but it really isnt.. its a small one with the ability to wear 120 different uniforms. Everything else gets repetative.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      MP3?
      I never saw them post a link to an MP3 of the show, just this YouTube video.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      MP3?
      I converted it to MP3 and uploaded it to our site:
      Click here to download (I've also added it with the ability to listen on homepage article)
      beartide06 -
      I really wish the scout team method was integrated into the dynasty and online dynasty

Also, when we unlock the player models for the Heisman guys, is that JUST for RTG or can we use those models in dynasty, too?
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      I never saw them post a link to an MP3 of the show, just this YouTube video.
      Maybe I need to e-mail them and remind them where the name Podcast comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I converted it to MP3 and uploaded it to our site:
      Click here to download (I've also added it with the ability to listen on homepage article)
      Thanks, G.