• The Making of NCAA Football 13

The Making of NCAA Football returns this year with two episodes covering the action behind the scenes of NCAA Football 13. Continue on to view both episodes of The making of NCAA Football 13.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Comments 33 Comments
      psuexv -
      I always thought Alex was a little nuts from the webcasts, but the dude isn't wearing any shoes when they are playing catch in the parking lot
      ram29jackson -
      filming the guys in the special suits is kind of the easy part... i want to see what it is they do to put the movements they filmed in the game. More of a "how things work" approach.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
      I always thought Alex was a little nuts from the webcasts, but the dude isn't wearing any shoes when they are playing catch in the parking lot
      You've seen nothing. Alex is ... a character.
      cdj -
      Reminder: Episode 2 airs tonight at 8:30 PM ET on ESPNU.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Reminder: Episode 2 airs tonight at 8:30 PM ET on ESPNU.
      My PS3 JUST reminded me of this.
      JBHuskers -
      So I hear TGT was represented well here in part two?

I have it on DVR and just now watching live so I missed it.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Wtf? They have some sort of ball pit thing in the middle of their conference table?
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Wtf? They have some sort of ball pit thing in the middle of their conference table?
      You must not have watched the making of NCAA 12 last year.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      You must not have watched the making of NCAA 12 last year.
      Nope. Didn't upgrade the cable (and thus get access to ESPNU) until mid-August. Also never got around to actually watching the episodes on Youtube when they showed up. Meant to, but forgot and never did.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Nope. Didn't upgrade the cable (and thus get access to ESPNU) until mid-August. Also never got around to actually watching the episodes on Youtube when they showed up. Meant to, but forgot and never did.
      Alex interrupted a meeting, of his boss and others I didn't recognize, to take a dive into the ball pit.
      JeffHCross -
      A sign of how I'm kind of wrong in the head ... a couple minutes into the first episode, they showed a segment of code, full-screen. I instantly paused it to read it.

EDIT: Pretty sure the code I just saw is for Madden's Connected Careers, and not NCAA.

EDIT 2:
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      So I hear TGT was represented well here in part two?
      Four shots of TGT threads so far ... and I'm only three minutes in!

EDIT 3: I must visit Jeff Ostergaard's awesome Ohio State laden office.
      cdj -
      Episode 2 is now on YouTube:

CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      A sign of how I'm kind of wrong in the head ... a couple minutes into the first episode, they showed a segment of code, full-screen. I instantly paused it to read it.

EDIT: Pretty sure the code I just saw is for Madden's Connected Careers, and not NCAA.

EDIT 2: Four shots of TGT threads so far ... and I'm only three minutes in!

EDIT 3: I must visit Jeff Ostergaard's awesome Ohio State laden office.
      Guess all our donations paid off for all that advertising/product placement.