• NCAA Football 13 at E3: Media Archive

NCAA Football 13 videos and info are beginning to emerge from E3. As each new video is release we will add it here.

6/5 - NCAA Football 13 at E3: SEE Gameplay of Doug Flutie in game
    6/6 - NCAA Football 13 at E3: SEE Gameplay of Desmond Howard in game
    6/6 - NCAA Football 13 CPU vs CPU Gameplay from E3 - West Virginia @ Texas
    6/7 - NCAA Football 13 at E3: SEE Gameplay of Barry Sanders in game
    NEW! 6/7 - NCAA Football 13 CPU vs CPU Gameplay from E3 - Georgia Tech vs Clemson

After checking out the media, share your thoughts here with the community.
    Comments 18 Comments
      cdj -
      Doug Flutie

Desmond Howard

CPU vs CPU

Barry Sanders

Georgia Tech vs. Clemson
      ram29jackson -
      game still looks the same for the most part...as long as they brought back the defense they lost after that patch last year it can still be a decent game
      gschwendt -
      Madden footage from the floor

JeffHCross -
      I feel like the tackle at 3:45 (in the Doug Flutie video) wouldn't have happened in previous versions of the game. Looks like the defender closes really quickly and is actually reading the pass. Hard to tell from that angle, but looks impressive at first glance.
      gschwendt -
      More Madden
      Rudy -
      The Infinity engine looks great on tackles but I'm not sure it is doing anything else. People have commented on it not affecting the line play and I don't know if I see a real physics engine in place when people are running in the open field. Still see too much zig-zag herky jerky running. I'd still like to see more momentum.

I like the Madden cam a lot more now. At least from the videos it looks closer to the better NCAA cam as it zooms in more on run plays.
      cdj -
      First Look at Desmond Howard in NCAA 13

cdj -
      Zfarls talks NCAA 13 with Ben H.

cdj -
      NCAA Football 13 CPU vs CPU Gameplay from E3 - West Virginia @ Texas

ryby6969 -
      CB at around 2:00 just sat there while the WR ran right by him!
      cdj -
      Barry Sanders

gschwendt -
      USC vs Akron
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      USC vs Akron
      I think you could learn more about the game from people who knew what they were doing...? these 2 guys had no clue how to play and it didnt help show what the game is capable of.
      gschwendt -
      Georgia Tech at Clemson, CPU vs CPU
      ram29jackson -
      why the hell did he fumble that early ?

LOL in the online world..everytime they show that "we stopped them on 3rd down animation,yeah!

here comes 4 verts on 4th down LOL ( if they show that animation online ?)
      morsdraconis -
      Still doesn't feed the FB enough. The CPU still barely respects the inside handoff.
      tko27 -
      By looking at the stadiums in the background of this video (http://youtu.be/vXrAGDAkY3Y) you can tell that Texas State and UMass have fake generic stadiums. UTSA, however, is real thanks to the stadium already being in the game for the Alamo Bowl. Anybody planning on doing a season with UMass or Tex St be prepared for a generic stadium.
      Jayrah -
      Gschwendt you should tell them that the cpu qb needs to be able to pitch the ball later than in the first few steps down the line and then also downfield. Judging by the GT/Clem vid it's obvious that right now if the qb doesn't pitch it early he won't pitch it at all. CPU option qbs would be so much more dangerous if they read more than just the first defender as they progress down the field. Hopefully that can be fixed before too long.