• EA SPORTS at E3 2012

E3 2012 takes place June 5-7 and will feature news regarding NCAA Football 13. (E3 is the world's premier trade show for computer and video games and related products.) The Electronic Arts press conference will take place at 3 PM CT Monday, June 4 and will be broadcasted on Spike TV as well as streamed online.

"NCAA thought they’d jump the gun a little bit and give you a taste of what they’re bringing to the table a week early. In addition to revealing their Heisman Playbook on Wednesday May 29th, they’re also hosting a Heisman Webcast the same day. There may also be another big announcement in the works that we’re not at liberty to discuss yet...but if we were you we would probably be checking the site regularly for some big NCAA news." Courtesy: EA SPORTS

We will keep you updated with any NCAA Football 13 news announced or revealed during E3 here at The Gaming Tailgate and also on our social networks: Twitter - Facebook - Google+. Make sure to follow us for all breaking news and info.

The Gaming Tailgate will also be providing E3 coverage and info in our Other Video Games sub-forum.

Continue on to learn more about you can expect from other EA SPORTS titles at E3.

Madden NFL Football

Madden is finishing out their Audio Playbook reveal this week before they come out with guns blazing next week at E3. But that will change once it hits 2PM PST on June 4th. Madden will be revealing three more Playbooks, Gameplay Part 2, Connected Careers and Madden Social. We’ll have videos, producer interviews and blogs from the dev team to fill you in on everything you need to know, but also be on the lookout for our Madden Playbook Webcast at 3PM PST. We’ll bring you Madden updates from the show floor all week as well provide in-depth coverage of the Playbooks.

FIFA

FIFA’s going to be throwing some teasers your way this week so check the site to get a sneak peek. If you want to get a good look at what FIFA 13 is shaping up to look like we recommend you check back here on June 4th as well. On June 6th they’re doing a special FUTcast with John Rutter, and at noon on June 7th you can catch up on FIFA PC news with a Webcast. And don’t forget your regularly scheduled FIFA podcast on Friday.

NHL

E3 shmee3 says NHL. The finals of the NHL Cover Vote start Tuesday May 29th with the last two players battling it out for your vote. True Performance Skating and Hockey IQ are going to the topics to talk about, with coverage between now and the end of the next week including interviews with the dev teams, blogs, videos and live coverage from the E3 showroom floor.

NBA LIVE

While this game is pretty hush hush on our end, we can tell you it will be at E3 and a few of our top community members are going to get first crack at seeing it. Check back at noon on Tuesday June 5th for their first impressions.

We’ll also be streaming the EA SPORTS press conference at 1PM on June 4th so you can get all the big news first. Keep checking here for updated schedules.
    Comments 204 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      For anybody that (like me) can't get to "gaming" websites during the work day, Ars Technica will be live-blogging the EA Press Conference at this page.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      For anybody that (like me) can't get to "gaming" websites during the work day, Ars Technica will be live-blogging the EA Press Conference at this page.
      that doesnt help me since i'm not given any computer access at work.
      JeffHCross -
      Yeah, well, you're screwed either way
      Little Steve -
      New job time! I here thiers a opening at Burger King
      jaymo76 -
      This year for each playbook/podcast, etc. I have decided to wait until I get home and then watch/listen to everything all at once on all of the sites I frequent. It's tough to wait all day but on the bright side you get 100% of the information/discussion all in one shot.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      Quote Originally Posted by Little Steve View Post
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      MC1 -
      Only news I wanna hear is that they're gonna release the game later this month and drop kick the demo.
      JeffHCross -
      According to GameTrailer's "E3 All Access" schedule, EA Sports will be part of the Microsoft press conference, begins Monday at Noon, and Michael Irvin will be on stage during the EA press conference to reveal the Connected Careers mode for Madden.
      Little Steve -
      I just heard you can creat a play in madden did i hear wrong?
      Random thread link please?
      SCClassof93 -
      http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're
      http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/hear.html
      Treadstone6700 -
      So can we confirm or deny that kinect integration is the June 4 news for NCAA or do we have to wait for the EA presentation?
      psuexv -
      I just heard you can creat a play in madden did i hear wrong?
      Random thread link please?
      You kinda heard wrong. Xbox wants you to be able to do it with Smart Glass but no confirmation if it will be in Madden.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone6700 View Post
      So can we confirm or deny that kinect integration is the June 4 news for NCAA or do we have to wait for the EA presentation?
      No Kinect for NCAA.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      No Kinect for NCAA.
      And I'm fine with that.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      And I'm fine with that.
      AMEN! Kinect in NCAA can kiss my ass.
      Noles94 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      AMEN! Kinect in NCAA can kiss my ass.
      What a mini-game that would be.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Noles94 View Post
      What a mini-game that would be.
      JSmith03 -
      I fully expect NCAA's big announcement to be either:
      • That the demo will be dropping next Tuesday (or this Tuesday ) OR
      • Something Teambuilder related.
      I mean, they've already announced every big feature, right? And an early demo drop certainly wouldn't disappoint anyone, I'd think.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JSmith03 View Post
      I fully expect NCAA's big announcement to be either:
      • That the demo will be dropping next Tuesday (or this Tuesday ) OR
      • Something Teambuilder related.
      I mean, they've already announced every big feature, right? And an early demo drop certainly wouldn't disappoint anyone, I'd think.
      While that would fit right in with G's statement of it's something none of us would be disappointed about, that would be one of the worst E3 announcements in the history of E3.