• Games Radar: NCAA 13 Box Score - The Podcast

Games Radar has posted a two-part podcast with NCAA Football Producer Ben Haumiller.

In Part 1, Rich Grisham and Ben Haumiller discuss everything NCAA Football, including what it’s like to be ‘the face’ of the game, the differences between old style ‘climb-the-QA-ladder’ game designers and newer ones that come from design school, as well as dive into the core gameplay updates to this year’s game. In the second part, they chat about the web and mobile tools that will help recruiting in NCAA Football, how the Madden and NCAA teams have consolidated some core features, the impact of the real-life changes to conferences on the game, and tons more.

The two-part podcast combine for approximately one our and forty-five minutes of game-related discussion. After listening to show, share your thoughts with the community.
    Comments 5 Comments
      ram29jackson -
      he completely danced around whether FSU ratings are boosted
      gschwendt -
      Pretty good listen... most of it I pretty much already knew since I obviously have inside knowledge but there is still quite a bit of inside knowledge and insight. About the only "news" to come out of it is that right now there's no announcement for WiiU, essentially indicating that NCAA13 won't be on the WiiU.
      JBHuskers -
      I'm gonna bet that console sinks like a rock.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I'm gonna bet that console sinks like a rock.
      I said the same thing about the Wii.

Nintendo has proven they don't need considerable third-party support to have a top selling console.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      I said the same thing about the Wii.

Nintendo has proven they don't need considerable third-party support to have a top selling console.
      But the Wii appealed to casual people who never game (the "Facebook Gamers") ... will they spend the money for a new console? That's the $64,000 question.