• Episode #5 of EA SPORTS NCAA Football 13 Podcast

The fifth episode of the Official EA SPORTS NCAA Football Podcast is now available. The podcast includes a "deep dive into NCAA Football 13 Dynasty improvements discussion with Presentation Designer Christian McLeod and Dynasty Designer Jordan Peterson."

After listening, share your thoughts with the community.
    Comments 43 Comments
      steelerfan -

Can't wait to listen! Thanks for getting this posted, Tommy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      morsdraconis -
      Have to wait until I get home from work, but I'll definitely give it a listen (if it actually is archived instead of just disappearing into the ether of the internet like the stream from the other day did...)
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      Have to wait until I get home from work, but I'll definitely give it a listen (if it actually is archived instead of just disappearing into the ether of the internet like the stream from the other day did...)
      I've downloaded it and will upload it to our server if all else fails.
      JBHuskers -
      Tuning in now.
      gschwendt -
      Team Builder teams will not be a part of Bottom Line nor Studio Updates. They will have a variety of generic introductions by Rece Davis at the start of their games. The issue was with regards to Rece Davis recording all of the various mascot names (there are a ton out there)... it's something they want to do for the future but not this year.

I imagine the other part of the issue is dynamically pulling in Team Builder logos into the screens for Studio Update & the Bottom Line, though that's just my assumption as to why they're not included in the Bottom Line.
      JBHuskers -
      Understandable with how much more work that would have been needed.
      gschwendt -
      Tendency Bug from last year is indeed fixed.
      gschwendt -
      Podcast includes an interview with Rece Davis about his inclusion in the game; starts at the 19 minute mark.
      souljahbill -
      I can understand no studio updates for TB teams but the ticker too?
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Team Builder teams will not be a part of Bottom Line nor Studio Updates. They will have a variety of generic introductions by Rece Davis at the start of their games. The issue was with regards to Rece Davis recording all of the various mascot names (there are a ton out there)... it's something they want to do for the future but not this year.

I imagine the other part of the issue is dynamically pulling in Team Builder logos into the screens for Studio Update & the Bottom Line, though that's just my assumption as to why they're not included in the Bottom Line.
      WTH?! How dare they not spend their time working on what the hardcore fan wants?! Same thing with those damn socks!

Slightly disappointed but not really a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      I can understand no studio updates for TB teams but the ticker too?
      It could be possible that they're working with two different assets here. One is set in stone (real college teams), the other is a variable (TeamBuilder teams). It may not be a simple plug and play type of deal.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      WTH?! How dare they not spend their time working on what the hardcore fan wants?! Same thing with those damn socks!

Slightly disappointed but not really a big deal.

SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Thanks, just spewed my drink all over the keyboard....choking to death now
      JBHuskers -
      Deuce -
      I still need to listen to the podcast but there will still be a bottom line and studio updates during the TB games, correct? It's just that TB teams won't show up in the bottom line nor any updates? ...if that's that case it really is no big deal.

gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      I still need to listen to the podcast but there will still be a bottom line and studio updates during the TB games, correct? It's just that TB teams won't show up in the bottom line nor any updates? ...if that's that case it really is no big deal.

They didn't specifically state that but yeah, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't still see it for other teams. They just won't involve any of the TeamBuilder teams.
      Deuce -
      They didn't specifically state that but yeah, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't still see it for other teams. They just won't involve any of the TeamBuilder teams.
      Ya, that makes sense. Hopefully something they can figure out for next year. Thanks for the info!

morsdraconis -
      I've downloaded it and will upload it to our server if all else fails.
      Thanks man.
      Tarhead10 -
      Wow.... those socks are killing me, nice!!!!!
      JeffHCross -
      I thought the logo was baked into the dynasty though when you initially started it. So it should just be pulling logo #124 or whatever the Teambuilder team would be. Though with the possibility of 12 TB teams, that could get overly complicated.