• NCAA Football 13 - Pre-Order Deals & Bonuses

Looking for the best deal on NCAA Football 13? Here is a list of all current pre-order deals and bonuses for NCAA 13.

Pre-order Bonuses:
    • Amazon (360|PS3): 5 Nike Pro Combat Downloadable Uniforms - Army, Georgia, Oklahoma State, Oregon, & Michigan State
    • Best Buy: Five Star Quarterback for Road to Glory
    • GameStop: Heisman Challenge 3-Player Pack of Mark Ingram, Tim Tebow and Matt Leinart
    • Wal-Mart: Prima Digital Mini Guide

Deals:
    • NEW! Amazon: NCAA Football 13 Strategy Guide - $12.99, normally $19.99
    • Toys "R" Us: Pre-order NCAA Football 13 now for $44.99 and receive free shipping. (Posted April 29, 2012.)
    • NEW! Amazon: X-Box 360 version currently $44.99. (Posted: May 7, 2012.)
    • NEW! Amazon: PS3 version currently $44.99 (Posted: May 9, 2012)

If you find any other deals/bonuses for NCAA Football 13, share them in the comments below and we will add them to the list.
    Comments 89 Comments
      morsdraconis -
      Thanks guys. Beatn helped confirm.

Pre-ordered. Now just gotta remember to keep money in my account for it two months from now...
      cdj -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...-Deals-Bonuses
      Daywalker86 -
      I jumped alllll OVER the amazon deal haha!
      cdj -
      Amazon: NCAA Football 13 Strategy Guide - $13.59, normally $19.99
      SmoothPancakes -
      Ok, this is a serious question, as someone who has never bought a sports game strategy guide. What exactly is the point for them for a sports game?
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Ok, this is a serious question, as someone who has never bought a sports game strategy guide. What exactly is the point for them for a sports game?
      It typically has a nice breakdown of teams, playbooks, top players, etc. for at least the Top 25, some aspects for all teams. The authors of the guide (SGibs & ZFarls) are pretty stout tourney players (not cheesers, though) and give some good strategies for success and also how to counter certain schemes.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      It typically has a nice breakdown of teams, playbooks, top players, etc. for at least the Top 25, some aspects for all teams. The authors of the guide (SGibs & ZFarls) are pretty stout tourney players (not cheesers, though) and give some good strategies for success and also how to counter certain schemes.
      Ah, alright, fair enough. Nothing I'd personally ever be interested in or would consider spending money on, but it appears enough people buy it to keep making it each year.
      JeffHCross -
      It makes decent bathroom/bed reading. At least the one for NCAA 10 did ... NCAA 11 was a letdown (in terms of the strategy guide), and I didn't get much use out of NCAA 12.

The ZFarls (I believe it was) kept challenging me to play NCAA when we were in Orlando, so ... he's obviously a cool guy.
      beartide06 -
      Last years (NCAA 12) guide, was poorly done IMO. I found a TON of errors within the text and in other areas. Now, that does not mean this years, past years, or future years strategy guides won't be of good use. Personally, it just had too many errors that I noticed for me to use it. Didn't last years have different authors? I though I heard that in a thread or forum somewhere, but I could be wrong.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      Last years (NCAA 12) guide, was poorly done IMO. I found a TON of errors within the text and in other areas. Now, that does not mean this years, past years, or future years strategy guides won't be of good use. Personally, it just had too many errors that I noticed for me to use it. Didn't last years have different authors? I though I heard that in a thread or forum somewhere, but I could be wrong.
      The guys that did last year's are also doing this year's. However, they were sort of rushed into doing it at the last minute from my understanding. Not sure if that accounts for the errors.
      beartide06 -
      Well, that would make sense. I am sure they will do a great job, and I was not discounting them. Maybe they dislike Alabama or Mark Ingram
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      Rudy -
      Well, my wife just pre-ordered the PS3 version on Amazon for me as a birthday gift! (She'll find out in her inbox later lol). Took the 99 cent release day shipping and it also goes to my brother's work place in Detroit who can hand deliver it to me as a gift. The one thing that worries me is that our entire immediate family is going to the Wisconsin Dells the weekend before to meet my brother's family from Winnipeg. We won't be getting back until late Sunday or Monday so my brother better get his ass in to work to get my game!
      souljahbill -
      I switched to the 360 at $45 but I just switched back to PS3.

Booyah!
      Rudy -
      This actually saves me a lot of money. The game in Canada on release day would be $60 and with our 13% combined tax rate it would be $68 as apposed to $46 with release day shipping on Amazon. Exchange rate is the same right now.
      JBHuskers -

It's a helluva deal at the right time with the dynasty info out and everything.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post

It's a helluva deal at the right time with the dynasty info out and everything.
      Agreed. I'm ready to get this bad boy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      SmoothPancakes -
      Knew it was only a matter of time before PS3 got the bump down also.
      CLW -
      Does the link you guys provided give you the "kick back" or whatever from Amazon for the referral? Want to make sure you TGT guys get your Amazon EBT.