• NCAA Football 13 - Dynasty Mode Improvements

The NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Mode Improvements have been revealed. Continue on to read the official blogs, view the Dynasty Mode trailer video, see the full list of improvements, and more.

Game days come to life with mid-game updates featuring a new studio analyst, plus enhanced commentary from NCAA Football veterans Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler. Recruiting now goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic grades and the ability to scout players. Plus, there are even more ways to interact with your Dynasty from the web.

Blogs:

Media Articles

NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Mode Improvements
    • Dynamic Pitches - Some pitches change on a weekly basis. (New pitch: Playing Style, based upon stats and on-field performance.)
    • Scouting - Actual ratings and overall revealed via scouting
    • Breaking into Top Ten - If other schools do not show interest, team can move onto board. Prospects start with fewer teams on board. Any team has a chance at every recruit.
    • Triple Threat Athletes
    • Phone Call
    • Search Improvements - Faster & optimized
    • New "My School" Screen - Showing current recruiting pitch ratings
    • Changes to Player Transfers - New reasons for leaving: Playing Time, Broken Promises, Coach Leaving, Homesick. Try and keep players from leaving by offering recruits. Broken promises can hurt Coach Prestige. Improved transfer logic and number of transfers.
    • Website Improvements: New Scouting on the Web, Complete offseason and preseason on the web
    • Online Dynasty Live Dashboard: Serverside ability to identify, address, and prevent Transfer Failed issues
    • ESPN Bottom Line Ticker (Priority Alerts, Upset Alerts, Final Alerts): Games happen in real-time, upcoming game preview
    • ESPN Studio Updates: Live updates in all four quarters, updates will show one to four games. Will highlight: General & Top 25, Upset alerts, BCS updates, big days for players. Hosted by ESPN's Rece Davis.
    • New game open will feature "live look-in" from Rece in-studio and then sending it out to Kirk and Brad.
    • Nessler will give 'game impact' discussion based on Studio Update from Rece

Archived Webcast:
    easports on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free
    Comments 389 Comments
      baseballplyrmvp -
      asking on behalf of someone else, but with the new coach stability pitch, it says in its description that there is a penalty for leaving a contract early if its not for a better job in the CC.

will this grade change if you have contracts turned off? or will it always stay at a D?
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      asking on behalf of someone else, but with the new coach stability pitch, it says in its description that there is a penalty for leaving a contract early if its not for a better job in the CC.

will this grade change if you have contracts turned off? or will it always stay at a D?
      Also, will coordinator at a big school still be considered a better job if you're the HC at another school. If you're not employed, it's a better job but if you are, that isn't.
      KIDZER0918 -
      In Dynasty if you are an offensive coordinator do they still count wins and championships towards your overall win total? Are they still going to allow people to export your draft class into madden? Is there a way to coach your games with the broadcast camera angles similar to the play now mode?
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by KIDZER0918 View Post
      Are they still going to allow people to export your draft class into madden?
      With Madden switching to "Connected Careers", they have removed the ability to import a draft class this year.
      KIDZER0918 -
      Aww man that really sucks that was one of the best things about NCAA and madden. I still think that they can still implement it into connected careers... Just have the commissioner be the one hat imports the class or something. I guess that can be added to m wish list for next year
      JeffHCross -
      I would expect it to return in a year or two. It's probably just a situation where they wanted to work all the kinks out of Connected Careers without worrying about the extras.
      jaymo76 -
      Not being to import draft classes to Madden gives me little need to wait for official rosters before beginning a dynasty this year. I will really miss watching those players develop and then importing them to Madden. This is a HUGE step back IMO.
      KIDZER0918 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Not being to import draft classes to Madden gives me little need to wait for official rosters before beginning a dynasty this year. I will really miss watching those players develop and then importing them to Madden. This is a HUGE step back IMO.
      I feel the same way as u do. If anything what is the point of buying madden at all that was one of the
      Aim selling points for me
      MC1 -
      I'm still rocking the demo, and the new passing system (lead passing) is awsome!