• My Heisman NCAA Football 13 Cover Voting Championship

The My Heisman NCAA Football 13 cover vote is now underway and has hit the Championship Round with Barry Sanders facing off against Herschel Walker.

Fan voting will determine which Heisman legend will share the cover of NCAA Football 13 with Robert Griffin III. The voting is taking place on the EA SPORTS NCAA Football Facebook page. Fans are limited to one vote per day.

Championship:
    Barry Sanders vs. Herschel Walker

Second Round:
    Hershel Walker def. Desmond Howard
    Barry Sanders def. Doug Flutie

First Round Results:
    Desmond Howard def. Eddie George
    Barry Sanders def. Andre Ware
    Hershel Walker def. Marcus Allen
    Doug Flutie def. Charlie Ward

EA SPORTS will donate $150,000 to charities supported by the Heisman Trophy Trust during the NCAA Football 13 Cover Vote. For every COMMENT, LIKE, VOTE or SHARE (up to $150,000) received on the EA SPORTS NCAA Football Facebook page for the duration of the voting campaign, EA SPORTS will donate $0.10 to the Heisman Trophy Trust.

After voting, share your picks here with the community. As the tournament advances, results will be posted here.
    Comments 23 Comments
      illwill10 -
      Dont have a FB and dont plan on having one. But if I did vote it would be, Flutie, Sanders, Walker, and George
      gschwendt -
      Howard
      Sanders
      Walker
      Flutie
      JBHuskers -
      The vote module was temporarily taken down earlier, but it is now back up to vote.
      gschwendt -
      There's also videos of each candidate saying why you should vote for them...

Spoiler: show

baseballplyrmvp -
      i'm a dumbass.....i just realized today that you had to vote for 4 of the 8 instead of just picking one. no wonder my pick never went through.
      ram29jackson -
      I voted Flutie in the real one..but it appears the masses just might all go with Barry
      SmoothPancakes -
      How long do these rounds of voting even last?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      How long do these rounds of voting even last?
      I'm assuming each round is one week. That would put us right up to the April 2nd news.
      gschwendt -
      Round 2 underway:
      Desmond Howard vs Hershel Walker
      Barry Sanders vs Doug Flutie

https://apps.facebook.com/ncaa_covervote/
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I'm assuming each round is one week. That would put us right up to the April 2nd news.
      psusnoop -
      Round 2 underway:

Walker and Sanders
      ryby6969 -
      Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
      Walker and Sanders
      Agree.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Round 2 underway:

Really people. Desmond Howard beats Eddie George?
      gschwendt -
      Only reason I can see is that he's seen nationally every week during the season whereas Eddie is hardly ever heard from.
      JeffHCross -
      Only reason I can see is that he's seen nationally every week during the season whereas Eddie is hardly ever heard from.
      ^^^^ This. I called that before the matchups were announced. Des gets a huge bump by being the only one of these guys actually on TV. It wouldn't shock me if he wins the whole tournament. Especially with the voting being on Facebook, it's going to be a young-heavy vote. Des is the only candidate actually known to the broad Facebook audience, thanks to College Gameday.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      damn....marcus allen lost.
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      ^^^^ This. I called that before the matchups were announced. Des gets a huge bump by being the only one of these guys actually on TV. It wouldn't shock me if he wins the whole tournament. Especially with the voting being on Facebook, it's going to be a young-heavy vote. Des is the only candidate actually known to the broad Facebook audience, thanks to College Gameday.
      It would be a shame if that were to happen. Desmond is one person that I just can't stand to listen to. Makes my head hurt just at the thought.
      SmoothPancakes -
      I hope he doesn't win, if anything, because regardless of whether it's a shared cover with RGIII, Desmond Howard was already on the cover back in NCAA 06. There shouldn't be a repeat of someone on the cover, no matter who it is or may be.
      sdwalls -
      I hope he doesn't win, if anything, because regardless of whether it's a shared cover with RGIII, Desmond Howard was already on the cover back in NCAA 06. There shouldn't be a repeat of someone on the cover, no matter who it is or may be.
      I agree totally. Repeat cover guys should never be in the running - ever.
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by sdwalls View Post
      I agree totally. Repeat cover guys should never be in the running - ever.
      Welcome to the site sdwalls and good point Smooth and sd about repeat cover guys.