• Episode #1 of the NCAA Football 13 Podcast

Check out the new podcast series for the NCAA Football 13 video game. The first episode has AJ, Ben Haumiller, and Justin Dewiel discuss the cover vote for who will join RGIII on the cover of NCAA Football 13. They will also discuss the upcoming rule changes that will take effect this football season.

Click here to download and listen to the podcast.

(This will load in Windows Media Player)
    Comments 10 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Hosts: AJ, Ben Haumiller, and Justin Dewiel

Recap:
      - The hosts discuss their favorite college teams and background
      - Discussion on NCAA Football 13 cover athlete Robert Griffin III
      - Cover athlete vote begins on March 12 with eight former Heisman winners in contention to join Griffin on cover.
      - Bracket match-ups: Doug Flutie vs. Charlie Ward, Barry Sanders vs. Andre Ware, Marcus Allen vs. Herschel Walker, Eddie George vs. Desmond Howard.
      - Discussion on real-life rule changes coming to college football in the fall. Two will be in NCAA Football 13.
      - Kick-offs will be on the 30-yard line; Touchback on kick-offs moved to 25-yard line.
      - Future shows will cover more game info, developer discussions, etc.
      - After features are announced, questions from community will go to developers in future podcasts
      psusnoop -
      steelerfan -
      Just listened. I like that they are doing this this year. Should be interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
      Jayrah -
      Here we go folks. The countdown is on and I can't wait till July!
      Deuce -
      Very cool.

...crazy that I'm still playing 12. I don't think I even played 04 this long. I hope they just do some tweaking and not try to add anything big. For me, 12 has been worth every penny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      Very cool.

...crazy that I'm still playing 12. I don't think I even played 04 this long. I hope they just do some tweaking and not try to add anything big. For me, 12 has been worth every penny!

Ditto. Still going strong in two PS3 OD's and one 360 OD.
      Jayrah -
      Very cool.

HERE HERE!!!! Longest I've ever played....
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yep, I'm still going at it too. Usually by mid-fall or Christmas is when my NCAA playing dies off. Granted I had a period from September to the New Year that I wasn't playing NCAA, but that was partly due to the yearly massive increase in hours at work from September to mid-December, and then trying to give new games playing time too. But now, I doubt I'm going to stop before NCAA 13. Depending on where I am at the time 13 comes out, I'm either going to keep my dynasty going on 12 or try to do a player by player transplant from my team at the time on 12 to the team on 13 and go from there.
      CLW -
      ZZZZZZZ...........
      NatureBoy -
      Very cool.

Same here. I have played 12 more than I have any other NCAA Football game.