• NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Now Live

After an indefinite "Coming Soon" period, the upgraded NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty Website is now live.

Among the significant improvements included in the new website are a Teams tab dedicated to showing the status of OD members (game result and time remaining in recruiting) and ESPN.com style design in displaying standings.

After checking out the new site, share your thoughts here with the community. If you notice any bugs or issues, please post them here and we will pass them on to the development team.

This article was originally published in forum thread: NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Coming Soon started by cdj View original post
    Comments 85 Comments
      Bohica1010 -
      Teams Tab is showing the teams online again this morning for the PS3 ODs.
      Bohica1010 -
      I noticed online that for my PS3 online dynasty if you go in and edit your story online for a game, after a day, maybe less, all of a sudden your Scoring, Team Stats, and Player Stats tabs disappear and it only shows the Recap and Comments Tabs. Also, when you go to your schedule, when you click on a game where you edited your story it only shows the team logos and a colored background. It shows the score on the bottom and then "No Story Found". I also love the fact they starred out the "Keeping" in the title that they put there to begin with! That is just stupid. They also starred out the word "Pick".<br>

All Tabs No Edit:
      http://www.tumbleweedsport.com/ncaaimages/All%20Tabs.jpg<br>

After Edit Missing Tabs
      http://www.tumbleweedsport.com/ncaaimages/After%20Edit%20No%20Tabs.jpg<br>

Schedule Page
      http://www.tumbleweedsport.com/ncaaimages/Schedule%20Page.jpg<br>

Also, when you check player stats for games online, if you look at the defensive player stat categories, it says INF instead of INT.<br>

INF Typo
      http://www.tumbleweedsport.com/ncaai...20as%20INF.jpg
      hawkeyeguy -
      I'm not sure if this is the right thread but it would be awesome if the dynasty website could do offseason stuff too.
      psuexv -
      Here's some feedback on a glitch that I saw.

Recruiting and landed on Pro potential which I had as an A+ and it's the most for the recruit. So I compared topic and got this result. Something messed up. Have not had it happen before but wanted to pass along. (edit - had it happen again)

psuexv -
      Also if they could fix the instant commit that would be cool. When you get an instant commit on the web it goes to almost a blank screen and at first it appears it was an error. The only indication is the little blue check on the right. Also there is no button to get back to the recruiting board.

psuexv -
      Ok so I should probably quit trying to recruit on the web today. I've had this one happen twice now in regards to promises offered. I did see this when they first launched the site but thought it might be related to the fact that we were in midseason when they upgraded and promises didn't carry over. We are in a new season now so all of these recruits were on the new layout. It doesn't tell you which promises you've already used and when you try to pick one you already used you get this error. The big problem is there is no way to back out as when I try get an error trying to get back into the call. When I back out to the recruiting board that recruit can't be called anymore.

psuexv -
      In testing out the "compare topic" issue, it's consistently giving the recruits interest as Above Average no matter what it actually is.
      gschwendt -
      Errors happening on the OD site as of this moment... when you pull up your recruiting list, it shows you a different teams recruit list (you can tell because of the commitments). If you try to call one of the recruits, it seems to let you, only it uses from your bucket of time.

I've sent an email to the devs, I'll let you know if I hear back anything.
      psusnoop -
      Also when you can see your team after looking at 2 or 3 recruits on your board you'll get an error message and won't be able to view anyone else without going to something else. I just went to another OD and then tried it again and it worked but was a pain to record and track some recruiting information from the web.
      oweb26 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Errors happening on the OD site as of this moment... when you pull up your recruiting list, it shows you a different teams recruit list (you can tell because of the commitments). If you try to call one of the recruits, it seems to let you, only it uses from your bucket of time.

I've sent an email to the devs, I'll let you know if I hear back anything.
      Any news on this I am running into this like crazy today. It actually starting to get kinda irritating, normally a refresh would work but it basically just taking me to different teams recruiting boards.

I guess I could cheat and kick people off the CPU boards that I want. lol
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
      I guess I could cheat and kick people off the CPU boards that I want. lol
      Who knows if this would even work. I pulled it up the other day and it had all of these recruits committed to Western Kentucky, 4 and 5 stars. Then I looked at the guys on the top of the board that hadn't committed and that had the team as number one and it was Tennessee .
      oweb26 -
      Yeah its really messing up it just showed me some people that had committed that but they had committed to the EA team and they realy didnt commit to anyone most of them had SDSU as the leader, now I am trying to advance and its asking me to advance from Week 1, problem is I am in week 8
      psuexv -
      Just found a work around for recruiting on the dynasty site. If you go to the '12 Old Site in the top left corner, your correct recruits seem to show up and you can recruit.

Haven't tried out promises or comparing pitches yet but I'm assuming they will work too
      Coach Kernzy -
      Yeah the new site looks nice and all but functionally it's worthless. I use the old site for pretty much everything because I know it works the way it's supposed to.
      psuexv -
      I'm sure the they already know this but the recruiting on the new site doesn't even show the correct pool of recruits. I have signed the #1 mlb and it shows as so on the old site and on the console. But when I go to the new site and go to all prospects - mlb - he's nowhere to be listed. Looked at a couple other of my signees as well and the same thing.
      JeffHCross -
      Are you sure it's not as simple as "they removed anybody you've signed"?
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      No, you still see committed players.
      psusnoop -
      Hey Chris and JB, any chance we could get an update from EA about the online website and the issues with the recruiting?

I do like to recruit/view/track information from the website but the new site is impossible to do so in. Sure I know I can revert back to the old site, but it really isn't any fun to go backwards.
      oweb26 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Its messed up Jeff me and psu and coah were just talking about this a couple fo post up. It is totally FUBAR in its current state its even like they are using a completely different recruiting class whats even worse is that its totally random.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
      Its messed up Jeff me and psu and coah were just talking about this a couple of posts up.
      Whoops. Somehow I didn't connect what you guys had been talking about and what Eric posted.