• NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Now Live

After an indefinite "Coming Soon" period, the upgraded NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty Website is now live.

Among the significant improvements included in the new website are a Teams tab dedicated to showing the status of OD members (game result and time remaining in recruiting) and ESPN.com style design in displaying standings.

After checking out the new site, share your thoughts here with the community. If you notice any bugs or issues, please post them here and we will pass them on to the development team.

This article was originally published in forum thread: NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Coming Soon started by cdj View original post
    Comments 85 Comments
      souljahbill -
      Do you still lose your recruitment time if there's a problem? I remember calling recruits and then have it not go through and I lost my hour of time on nothing.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      If there are other bugs that you can pinpoint, by all means post them and I'll forward them on and/or check once the site goes live. This is the first year I/we've had direct contact with the web developer so it should help us in communicating these issues.
      Not having the ability to export every team's roster is pretty big to me, but that's probably just me.
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Not having the ability to export every team's roster is pretty big to me, but that's probably just me.
      This, Though I think it was by design and not a bug.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
      This, Though I think it was by design and not a bug.
      I believe the only "by design"part is I think they underestimated how many people wanted to download all so when they centrally located the download choices, there wasn't really a way to allow a team choice so they left it out. I stressed bringing it back so we'll see if it returns at some point along with some other suggestions I made.
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I believe the only "by design"part is I think they underestimated how many people wanted to download all so when they centrally located the download choices, there wasn't really a way to allow a team choice so they left it out. I stressed bringing it back so we'll see if it returns at some point along with some other suggestions I made.
      I'm sure you had some good suggestions so hopefully they do make it in.