• NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Now Live

After an indefinite "Coming Soon" period, the upgraded NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty Website is now live.

Among the significant improvements included in the new website are a Teams tab dedicated to showing the status of OD members (game result and time remaining in recruiting) and ESPN.com style design in displaying standings.

After checking out the new site, share your thoughts here with the community. If you notice any bugs or issues, please post them here and we will pass them on to the development team.

This article was originally published in forum thread: NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Coming Soon started by cdj View original post
    Comments 85 Comments
      ryby6969 -
      When I go to it and sign in, it will not browse the OD's or anything. It just sits at the screen that is giving a description of all the things that are included in the website.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
      When I go to it and sign in, it will not browse the OD's or anything. It just sits at the screen that is giving a description of all the things that are included in the website.
      Were you able to access the old site? Can you sign into the old site today (upper left corner)? What browser are you using?
      cdj -
      - The word filter is censoring some odd words. (Championship, for example.)

- When a user updates or edits a story recap, it changes the date to when the edit was made, meaning that an edit to a Week 1 story would move it to the front of the 2013 Stories list, regardless of current OD week. (This has been an issue since inception of the site and ruins continuity in stories.)
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Were you able to access the old site? Can you sign into the old site today (upper left corner)? What browser are you using?
      I'll add:

- What happens when you sign into easports.com? Does that work right and what does it say in the upper right? Maybe you are not on the right user profile? (You have to make sure you are on 'ryby6969' and the correct gaming system. EA has options (provided you have made accounts) for PS3, 360 and EA ID (web games).
      ryby6969 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I am on my wife's cpu so I am using IE. It says I am being logged out because of an error.
      ryby6969 -
      It says ryby6969. It seems like the normal website and everything works right as far as I can tell.

Edit: I do have some red x's where some pics should be I assume.
      cdj -
      It says ryby6969. It seems like the normal website and everything works right as far as I can tell.
      Click on ryby6969 and that should take you to your profile. In the upper right (just below 'ryby6969's Player Hub'), does it show the PS3 icon next to your name? If not, click change and make sure PS3 is selected.
      ryby6969 -
      When I click change nothing happens.
      cdj -
      When I click change nothing happens.
      Is there a PS3 icon next to your name there?

Dumb question: Are you using the same e-mail address for dynasty.easports.com & easports.com that you have set-up within NCAA Football 12?

This is a weird issue....
      ryby6969 -
      No PS3 icon and yeah, I use the same E-mail address for everything.
      cdj -
      No PS3 icon and yeah, I use the same E-mail address for everything.
      OK, something isn't synced right then. I'm trying to remember how to fix it....

So right now, there is no icon - not even an EA logo, correct?

When signed into easports.com and viewing your profile, are you still signed in? That was my problem when I looked at the site a few minutes ago. It had signed me out and that would remove your ability to change your persona.
      ryby6969 -
      There is an EA logo on the left. It still says I am logged in but the statistics and everything are acting like they are still loading.
      cdj -
      You said 'Change' does not work. As in button does nothing, isn't there or there are no options? When you click it, does an option to 'Add Persona' show up below?

Check your PMs in a few.
      ryby6969 -
      The "Change" button does nothing when I click it.
      ryby6969 -
      I switched to Mozilla and it is working now. Thanks CDJ.
      Kansacity88 -
      Hey CDJ, I clicked on teams tab and am seeing nothing. I think I saw someone in a post above saying that its not working for PS3 dynasties (which I am a part of). Any ideas?
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kansacity88 View Post
      Hey CDJ, I clicked on teams tab and am seeing nothing. I think I saw someone in a post above saying that its not working for PS3 dynasties (which I am a part of). Any ideas?
      Mine did not work for the first day or two, but has been since. Maybe sign out and back in....see if that does it.
      Kansacity88 -
      Nahh.....still nothing. I will wait a couple days. Its not like I haven't waited long enough for the upgrade......whats a few more days? *shrugs* Oh well.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kansacity88 View Post
      Nahh.....still nothing. I will wait a couple days. Its not like I haven't waited long enough for the upgrade......whats a few more days? *shrugs* Oh well.
      At what point in the season are you? I think we were in the pre-season phase when it didn't show, but now that we are in the regular season it is working fine.
      Kansacity88 -
      We are in Week 5, and I just went and started browsing other dynasties and hit the teams button and theirs popped up. So I went back to mine and it still doesn't show up.