• NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Now Live

After an indefinite "Coming Soon" period, the upgraded NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty Website is now live.

Among the significant improvements included in the new website are a Teams tab dedicated to showing the status of OD members (game result and time remaining in recruiting) and ESPN.com style design in displaying standings.

After checking out the new site, share your thoughts here with the community. If you notice any bugs or issues, please post them here and we will pass them on to the development team.

This article was originally published in forum thread: NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Coming Soon started by cdj View original post
    Comments 85 Comments
      baseballplyrmvp -
      i like the new ability to see the progress of everyone's status. this will make it a lot easier and faster to keep dynasties going.

really sucks that they took out the box scores for games that you played during the season, even though it wasnt working in the first place.
      Bohica1010 -
      I love the new site! I love that you can see more on 1 page than you could before. It is also nice that it looks like what we see on ESPN. That makes it a lot easier and more realistic for sure!

I am not sure if it is a bug or not, but I didn't see where there was the option to export stats?

I would like to see any awards or honors that the players have on the roster page when you select an player.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
      I am not sure if it is a bug or not, but I didn't see where there was the option to export stats?
      At the very top of the site, click on Download and it will give you a tab that lets you select exactly what you want to export.
      Gotmadskillzson -
      Took them long enough ! Looks awesome though, too bad so many traded in the game that not many could take advantage of it.
      cdj -
      Just finished a week of offseason recruiting on the site and thought it worked very well. IMHO, the TEAMS tab is the best feature of the new site.

- Sometimes on the SCHEDULE tab, the game story/recap does not appear on the right side. Of five or six visits to his tab, the story only appeared once. It shows the two team logos and below has the score and story not found. EDIT - Regular season games show just fine, but the bowl game is where it rarely (if ever) shows correctly.

To clarify, the TEAMS tab is working now. I had the same issue earlier where it was not.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      it'd also be nice to be able to set yourself as ready to advance from the "teams" tab
      Bohica1010 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      At the very top of the site, click on Download and it will give you a tab that lets you select exactly what you want to export.
      Thanks!
      psusnoop -
      Very nice, I like the new look. Huge
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      it'd also be nice to be able to set yourself as ready to advance from the "teams" tab
      Agreed.

Actually, it looks like the TEAMS tab is working for my 360 OD, but not the PS3 OD.
      hawkeyeguy -
      I love the new site! I hate the way it wasn't ready when the game came out.
      psuexv -
      Am I the only one that is completely disappointed. Granted it looks cool and they did a nice job, but his seriously took them this long to put out? All they did was slap a new coat of paint on it and reorg'ed some things. There is nothing mind blowing here. For all of the wait they could have done so much more. I can't find the article but pre-release there was talk about history and other kinds of stuff available on the new website.

I do like the recruiting page and being able to see a lot more information without having to go into the recruits actual page.
      The Standings page looks good
      The Rankings page is lack luster
      The Stats page is nice
      I don't like the layout of the highlights on the stories, it was nice to be able to view them all and click which one you wanted to watch.
      JeffHCross -
      1. under the recruiting tab, when looking at my board (currently viewing the tgt360 od), i'm unable to sort the recruits by their caliber, position or name.....even when i go to the individual positions, it wont sort. i have 25 recruits on my board and they're all committed to me. it looks like they're listed in the order they committed.
      That may or may not be by design. On the console, if your board is nothing but committed recruits, I don't think you can sort them there either.

EDIT: I'd be curious if Height & Weight are included in the roster export now. They weren't previously.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      That may or may not be by design. On the console, if your board is nothing but committed recruits, I don't think you can sort them there either.
      yes you can, i just tried sorting by caliber with a board full of committed recruits, and it did it. now my board is sorted by caliber on the website too, however, it wont sort em by position or name. its not a big deal to me, and it probably works correctly if the recruits arent committed, but its still something that should be fixed, nonetheless.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      i like the new ability to see the progress of everyone's status. this will make it a lot easier and faster to keep dynasties going.

really sucks that they took out the box scores for games that you played during the season, even though it wasnt working in the first place.
      i take back that comment . after a little digging, by clicking on the schedule tab, selecting one of my games, and then clicking on either the scoring, player stats, or team stats tab (under the pictures), the box scores/statistics correctly show up.
      hawkeyeguy -
      My "teams" page has disappeared from our online dynasty league
      psuexv -
      There's an issue with the online recruiting. If you go to make a promise it doesn't tell you what you have already promised. If you choose on that you have already picked it kicks you an error and can't get back to the call.
      psuexv -
      I've also noticed that when you go to set what you want to focus on during a visit it doesn't show you how you match up with that recruits interest. You have to make sure you have that recruit selected so his info shows up on the right and you have Pitch Info selected

cdj -
      The site should also be working more efficiently on mobile devices. I just finished doing od recruiting on my kindle fire with no major issues. Sometimes the call did not load, but hitting back and trying again or reloading would do the trick.
      ryby6969 -
      I cannot seem to get this to work.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
      I cannot seem to get this to work.
      Either post or PM me with the issues you're having and let's see if we can get it figured out or the issues sent on to the dev team. What is happening (or not happening) exactly?