• EA SPORTS NCAA Football Challenge

The seventh year of the EA SPORTS NCAA Football Challenge is underway.

The videogame tournament tour featuring EA SPORTS™ NCAA Football 12 will make its way across the country from September through December, stopping at 36 locations, including:

• 16 campuses
    • 12 college football gamedays
    • Multiple BEST BUY stores and other retailers
    • One BCS bowl game

At each stop, gamers and fans will have a chance to play the newest edition of the EA SPORTS NCAA Football franchise, and win cool prizes from NCAA Football, EA SPORTS, Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups and Best Buy!

Best of all - winners from the campus tournaments will earn their spot on a trip to the 2012 Rose Bowl Game presented by VIZIO to compete for the national title and grand prize of $10,000!

If you attend or compete in any events in your area, make sure to share your experience here with the community.
    Comments 6 Comments
      jwallace0317 -
      Is EA really running a tournament using a game that has a defective no huddle? It's like if SCEA ran an MLB 12 tournament when the game is missing a right fielder, lol.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by jwallace0317 View Post
      Is EA really running a tournament using a game that has a defective no huddle? It's like if SCEA ran an MLB 12 tournament when the game is missing a right fielder, lol.
      I would guess that the consoles they are using are not connected online (and have never been), so the game will be exactly as it is found on the disc pre-patch #1.
      beartide06 -
      I will DEF be competing in this tournament as I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I believe they will be there 11/2 and 11/3 according to the schedule. I am PUMPED!!!!!
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      I will DEF be competing in this tournament as I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I believe they will be there 11/2 and 11/3 according to the schedule. I am PUMPED!!!!!
      Let us know how you fare and how the event goes. Good luck!
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Let us know how you fare and how the event goes. Good luck!
      I sure will and thank you.
      C00KH4X -
      I can't believe they're going to BSU, College station, SOUTH ALABAMA(??) and they completely avoid Austin...EA doesn't want to give me 10k lol.