• NCAA 12 Server Side Online Dynasty Fixes

Mid-day Wednesday, the EA SPORTS NCAA Football Twitter account announced two Online Dynasty related fixes they were able to address via server side updates.

UPDATE: Through our server side updates, we were able to fix the score changing issue that some of you were experiencing in your dynasties. We were also able to clear up the problem where guys were getting transfer failed notifications when uploading bowl game results.
    Comments 10 Comments
      cdj -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...-Dynasty-Fixes
      SolidVerbal -
      Same stuff happened here too. I think it might actually be worse.
      keyser soze -
      So any more or newer news on this? After this fix and the patch came out, I now have TRANSFER FAILED message that wont go away and wont let me advance the dynasty at all so we are at a stand still. Is this being worked at or addressed as I type this?
      Justin66 -
      Another issue that maybe ariseing is going into a national championship game user vs user an you both freeze up.This is what happend to mine
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by Justin66 View Post
      Another issue that maybe ariseing is going into a national championship game user vs user an you both freeze up.This is what happend to mine
      Did this just happen? Is it still frozen? Can you share details here in this thread http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...from-EA-SPORTS

Justin Dewiel is on the boards and is trying to gather information to give back to the Dev team. If you want to share your information he would hand that over to the team to help try and find a resolution. If you don't want to share, you can follow the thread and see if at any point anything posts that may or may not be helpful for you.
      Pig Bomb -
      Quote Originally Posted by Justin66 View Post
      try playing it without custom playbooks - that has been an issue in user v user games before
      keyser soze -
      Hmmmmm would SIMMING a USER vs USER game with custom playbooks possibly broke our dynasty? That was the last game before the TRANSFER FAILED issue came up.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
      Hmmmmm would SIMMING a USER vs USER game with custom playbooks possibly broke our dynasty? That was the last game before the TRANSFER FAILED issue came up.
      No... when you do a full-on CPU simulation, custom playbooks are not taken into account at all I don't believe.
      keyser soze -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      No... when you do a full-on CPU simulation, custom playbooks are not taken into account at all I don't believe.
      well that was just a guess since the only things that changed from season 4 to season 5 for my OD was:
      1) we changed conferences around at beginning of season 4
      2) we simmed the NC game against each other
      3) EA released patch #2 also known as the "OD SLAYER"
      Pig Bomb -
      once again a major F up and the person out in front is the head guy... not a "community leader" [again not a bust on community leaders - appreciate what you do - this is a bust on the head guy!]

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The president of BlackBerry's parent company apologized Thursday for the device's worldwide service outage, and said service levels are improving in many areas.

"I apologize for the service outages this week," said Mike Lazaridis, who is also the founder and co-CEO of Research in Motion, in a videotaped message on the company's website . "We've let many of you down. But let me assure you that we're working around the clock to fix this."
      the whole round the clock cliche' is pretty standard however I like when the top dog takes ownership of issues