• Madden NFL 12 Impressions, Q&A

The embargo for Madden NFL 12 has lifted and EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscribers are are able to download and begin playing the game today.

Visit our Madden NFL 12 pre-release forum to ask questions. If you are an EA SPORTS Season Pass subscriber, make sure to share your thoughts in our Madden NFL 12 Impressions thread.

Continue on after the jump for links to community and media sites who are posting media and impressions.

Operation Sports

Madden NFL 12 Reviewer: First Impressions
    Madden NFL 12 Reviewer Impressions: Gameplay
    Madden NFL 12 Reviewer Impressions: Franchise Mode
    Madden NFL 12 Reviewer Impressions: Presentation

pastapadre

General Impressions
    Franchise Mode Impressions
    Videos and Screenshots
    Superstar Mode Impressions
    Hard Drive Evaluation
    Comments 59 Comments
      skipwondah33 -

I'd try chewing through my desk to obtain an early copy along with a Papa John's pizza
      cdj -
      The box is empty, but it is making me very hungry for a Papa John's pizza.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Oh that's just mean. Deliver an empty pizza box with the game. That's cold.
      jaymo76 -
      You guys are killing me... getting the game two weeks early
      texacotea -
      but there is a gift card to the left just use it and order one
      skipwondah33 -
      Haha exactly

Actually the pizza would just be a bonus lol
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      I wish I could get a game in a Pizza box ...
      I OU a Beatn -
      Congrats, guys.

+1 on the commentary.
      bdoughty -
      Congrats on getting the game and not having to eat a Papa Johns pizza. Truly a win win.
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      ^ I'm from Louisville, I can't allow you to just slander Papa Johns like that.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Papa Johns = Pizza Heaven.
      bdoughty -
      Sorry man, I am a bit of a pizza snob so the same would have been said if it was Dominos or Pizza Hut.
      umhester04 -
      the 26th???!!!??
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by umhester04 View Post
      the 26th???!!!??
      Yep, same restrictions that media sites have. As well that's the same day that people who purchase Season Ticket will be able to download it.
      skipwondah33 -
      "Better ingredients, Better pizza, Papa John's"

umhester04 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Yep, same restrictions that media sites have. As well that's the same day that people who purchase Season Ticket will be able to download it.

I wonder why they put the embargo so close to the release date. Was it this close to the release date for NCAA too?

I mean it makes sense for them to have the embargo date so close to when the season ticket holders get the game but it sorta sucks that we have to wait 10 days before you guys get to talk about anything.
      Rudy -
      Lucky guys!

As for the pizza, I don't have any Papa John's in Canada here and I've never driven over to Detroit to have one. My brother says the pizza in Detroit and Papa John's is great. Windsor is pretty good too.
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Ouch no pizza. Papa Johns is a true weakness of mine. I maybe would have cried if I got that box without pizza.
      MC1 -
      It sounds like Ea's doing a little "beta" research b4 launch! That's a good thing, because if there are bug issues that need to be addressed, do it now with the media partners, and spare the consumers. That's a good look!
      ram29jackson -
      LOL watching guys get freebees for 2 years isnt entertaining when youve paid for it for a decade LOL

and no one bothered to mention the TGT thermos or glass or cup or what ever that is ? LOL... and to the guys who dont like Papa johns or what ever...Pizza is Pizza, just shut up and eat it ...or move to New York and shut up