• NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Coming Soon

The NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty website will be receiving an upgrade in the near future. When visiting the current OD website, a 'Coming Soon' tab shows five screenshots that preview the upcoming changes.

The changes appear to streamline Online Dynasty info while also emulating ESPN.com in some regards. No date has been announced for the changes, however it may be timed to upgrade when the “Week Advance Anywhere” premium DLC is launched in August.

After viewing the sreenshots, share your thoughts on the changes with The Gaming Tailgate community.

Comments 49 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Oh, making it look like ESPN.com? Nice!
      gschwendt -
      Wow... looks considerably better! Very nice change. Looking forward to it.
      JerzeyReign -
      Looks good!
      gschwendt -
      Love that you finally can see the same information as the HQ has on the console (ie who's ready, how much recruiting time left, etc.) Consider me excited. I wonder if the web-based recruiting received a similar overhaul or not.
      Sgt USMC 68 -
      Just another reason to Buy NCAA12 Looks Great
      Solidice -
      looks really nice.
      JBHuskers -
      you finally can see the same information as the HQ has on the console (ie who's ready, how much recruiting time left, etc.)
      Since someone deleted my post....

F*** YEAH!
      lilheavy -
      Can't wait to try out SuperSim
      JBHuskers -
      I'm most excited at the ability to see how many are left....so you don't have to turn on the console to find out.
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I'm most excited at the ability to see how many are left....so you don't have to turn on the console to find out.
      +1
      Pig Bomb -
      will we have to restart dynasties to use this stuff????
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Pig Bomb View Post
      will we have to restart dynasties to use this stuff????
      Almost certainly not. There shouldn't be any reason why... it already communicates with the website, just that the website will render that data in a different way.
      JeffHCross -
      Let's see ... a dynasty with Miami, Michigan, UNC and Ohio State. I bet I can guess three of the four users.

Looks great. Hopefully it'll render quickly, that's one of my larger issues with the system.
      psuexv -
      Definitely excited about any updates to the Wire Really hope that Stories, Highlights and such are easily retrievable for past weeks as last year it was almost impossible to go back.
      SmoothPancakes -
      WOW! That is awesome! While the current format and set up works and does what it needs to do, that new layout if infinite times better! I can't wait for EA to release that update.
      ram29jackson -
      yes, its nice and all ..but wil the site still be slow to load?
      Kingpin32 -
      That looks considerably better. Can't wait for it.
      psusnoop -
      Nice, this looks very sharp.

I too am interested to see if recruiting got a overhaul to it. I recruited online a ton last year but I know many had issues with it too.
      lilheavy -
      So should SuperSim be working now or when this upgrade goes live?
      smace767 -
      supersim from PC works now.

I have a dynasty that im doing everything via PC accept for advance the week. Once the web advance goes live i will attempt to run the entire dynasty without using the console.

Last supersim on the web game Uconn won 38-10 vs Akron and had 400 yds of offense.