• The Solid Verbal: Interview with Russ Kiniry

On the night of the NCAA Football 12 release, The Solid Verbal interviewed designer Russ Kiniry. During the show, Ty and Dan discuss NCAA Football 12 and it's new features, community requests, the next frontier in gaming, and more.

The Solid Verbal reached out to The Gaming Tailgate community earlier this week to gather some questions from the community that you will hear answered during the show. Click here to listen to the podcast.

The Solid Verbal is a bi-weekly college football podcast with Ty Hildenbrandt and Dan Rubenstein and is the top independently-run college football podcast on the web.
    Comments 6 Comments
      gschwendt -
      For anyone that hasn't listened to this, I recommend it. Not only do they give our site lots of love (hey, my playbook spreadsheet is famous!) but they do a good job of mixing in some questions that aren't asked in the normal marketing pieces. That and they're just two guys having fun, talking about college football.
      ram29jackson -
      while I agree with the great Gschwendt to an extent

the thread/list of questions didnt really impact anything.

it was the same general topic questions and answers heard for the last 6 months.

But at least the guys delivery is somewhat entertaining and JB could take pointers from it
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      while I agree with the great Gschwendt to an extent

the thread/list of questions didnt really impact anything.

it was the same general topic questions and answers heard for the last 6 months.

But at least the guys delivery is somewhat entertaining and JB could take pointers from it
      Okay Ram, post your podcast, let's see how it's done
      ram29jackson -
      ...I dont do anything with the word/term -pod- in it....
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      ...I dont do anything with the word/term -pod- in it....
      I rest my case
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I rest my case

me not doing it doesnt make yours any better

how do ya' like that for logic ?