• NCAA Football 12: Rosters Now Available

Thanks to the hard work of the community, NCAA Football 12 rosters are now available. As always, roster files are meant to be distributed freely and never paid for. Spread the word about FREE rosters to all of your friends and fellow NCAA Football community members.

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again). Continue on for full instructions on how to download rosters.

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY; Players Named & Coaches Edited)
    PS3: GatorNuts0208 (Created by GatorBait06NC & buckeye02; Player Edits)
    PS3: luvtotha9s (Created by luvtotha9s; Edits made)
    360: FAIRDALE KINGS or Catch22 (Created by Fairdale Kings, Players Named, No Coaches or Edits)
    360: Patrick Morty (Creator Unknown; Aspects of File Unknown)
    360: CcAaRrSsOoNn3 or Nsuplaya84 or THE MASSACRE771 or CK11 or GEAUXLDEN (Operation Sports Community Project, Players and Coaches Named and Edited)

For the latest on NCAA Football 12 rosters and their availibility, keep checking this article, the Rosters tab at the top of the page or FreeCollegeRosters.com.
    Comments 90 Comments
      utahute528 -
      THANK YOU
      ram29jackson -
      well, dang, thats fast
      hoosierhusky -
      THANK YOU!!!
      I spent like almost an hour editing coaches and wasnt even close to being finished thank you such a relief
      steelerfan -
      This is so awesome! BigWY is the man. I think NCAA 05 was the last time we had release day rosters.

Unbelievable work!
      Jayrah -
      Yeah that's sweet.
      kabbey520 -
      It's telling me that gamingtailgate doesn't have an NCAA 12 account. Wtf is going on?
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
      Wtf is going on?
      User error.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
      It's telling me that gamingtailgate doesn't have an NCAA 12 account. Wtf is going on?
      I can only suggest keep trying. I remember this happening in the past, often due to too many people trying to download them at the same time.
      cdj -
      I am now seeing that there are 360 rosters available under the EA Locker account: Patrick Morty

There's no word on how accurate this file is, but people are saying it is a named file.
      beartide06 -
      They seem to be ok. I haven't checked them thoroughly though.
      DeionGoVols -
      So glad I started coming to this site. I didn't even know you could get rosters and stuff until i came here.

BearDownUofA -
      Are these just named or do they have detail corrections as well?
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by BearDownUofA View Post
      Are these just named or do they have detail corrections as well?
      Anything right now is just names, besides maybe some minor corrections. For 360 rosters that have actual detail corrections (equipment, body, hair, ratings, etc), it'll be at least a week before we'd see those. Right now the roster guys are just trying to get named rosters out. The actual correction rosters don't get worked on until later on down the road.
      psusnoop -
      Big props BigWY, nice to have a set of rosters on release day.
      BigWY -
      You're all welcome guys. I'm glad you're enjoying them!
      Deuce -
      Great work man! Really appreciate it.
      PDuncanOSU -
      I will be starting an Online Dynasty sometime in the next week or so with just me and one other friend from high school. If we both download and are using the same roster, can we use it in our OD even if there have been ratings changes or player transfers?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by PDuncanOSU View Post
      I will be starting an Online Dynasty sometime in the next week or so with just me and one other friend from high school. If we both download and are using the same roster, can we use it in our OD even if there have been ratings changes or player transfers?
      The roster for an OD will be based on the commish's set of rosters that will upload.
      PDuncanOSU -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      The roster for an OD will be based on the commish's set of rosters that will upload.
      We had the same OD last year and I thought that was how it worked but couldn't remember for sure. Used luv2tha9s roster last year and was happy with it. Think I'll wait for his or Gatorbait & BlockO's again. Thanks for the help.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by PDuncanOSU View Post
      We had the same OD last year and I thought that was how it worked but couldn't remember for sure. Used luv2tha9s roster last year and was happy with it. Think I'll wait for his or Gatorbait & BlockO's again. Thanks for the help.
      No prob bro!