• NCAA Football 12: Rosters Now Available

Thanks to the hard work of the community, NCAA Football 12 rosters are now available. As always, roster files are meant to be distributed freely and never paid for. Spread the word about FREE rosters to all of your friends and fellow NCAA Football community members.

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again). Continue on for full instructions on how to download rosters.

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY; Players Named & Coaches Edited)
    PS3: GatorNuts0208 (Created by GatorBait06NC & buckeye02; Player Edits)
    PS3: luvtotha9s (Created by luvtotha9s; Edits made)
    360: FAIRDALE KINGS or Catch22 (Created by Fairdale Kings, Players Named, No Coaches or Edits)
    360: Patrick Morty (Creator Unknown; Aspects of File Unknown)
    360: CcAaRrSsOoNn3 or Nsuplaya84 or THE MASSACRE771 or CK11 or GEAUXLDEN (Operation Sports Community Project, Players and Coaches Named and Edited)

For the latest on NCAA Football 12 rosters and their availibility, keep checking this article, the Rosters tab at the top of the page or FreeCollegeRosters.com.
    Comments 90 Comments
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      The most trusted 360 rosters are from Fairdale Kings, and he will be done sometime Friday or Saturday it is estimated.
      Yeah, FK's rosters are the best on 360. He does a great job with them.
      morsdraconis -
      And has done a great job for a long while. There's a reason why that fucker that sells rosters bought his domain address that he was using.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      And has done a great job for a long while. There's a reason why that fucker that sells rosters bought his domain address that he was using.
      Yeah, I was sad when I learned that FK actually sold out to that douche. But from the money amounts I've seen that douche offering to buy up free roster sites, I definitely don't know if I would have been able to stick to my morals and not take a chunk of money like that.

But, at least FK just went, turned around, bought a new domain and started up a whole new site. Just have to get people to the new site and it'll be like things never changed. I'm just glad FK still does the rosters. His are the ONLY rosters I ever use for NCAA on 360. I have never downloaded another set of rosters other than his.
      ThatSnickelfritz -
      I would love to know the people that pay for rosters....donating = one thing...being forced to pay...just ridic
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by ThatSnickelfritz View Post
      I would love to know the people that pay for rosters....donating = one thing...being forced to pay...just ridic
      I think most of the people that pay just don't know that they can be had for free or about EA Locker. I'd have to guess that well dries up more each year, though.
      AustinWolv -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      For sure.
      MadScientist06 -
      MaddenMatrix only uses FK's rosters. Always have, always will.

The Patrick Morty roster has some editing done to it. I have several people who downloaded the roster say that player's info has been changed. I saw that there is one RB on Oregon who had his weight and OVR reduced. I would check if I were you. Kudos to anyone who edits rosters though...great service to the community.

So, we wait for da man...

MadSci
      pitbullguy85 -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      glad to do it!

For those who don't know how to get the rosters, follow these steps.

Team management > roster sharing > download > download (again)

you will then be prompted to enter the psn id for the locker you want to access.

You do not need to be on the friends list of the person you're getting them from. I have gotten about 50 friend requests in the last 2 days, lol. I've quit responding to them. I will leave them in my locker too.
      help why is it when i search there id's it comes back and says there arew no rosters
      pitbullguy85 -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      this is so awesome! Bigwy is the man. I think ncaa 05 was the last time we had release day rosters.

Unbelievable work!
      help why is it when i search the id it says there no rosters
      pitbullguy85 -
      help it says the name has no rosters when i searvh it "360"
      pitbullguy85 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      so he isnt done with it yet
      ebarws6 -
      Check the dates. This is from last year. You can download name only rosters for this year using the ID gamingtailgate thanks to BigWY.
      ice man malo -
      Hi im new to the site and just registered, i booked the day off work to go buy the game and such and been researching the net for s site to get some rosters, from what i hear fairdale kings has some good ones on the xbox,

I read what you said about not having to add him as friend to download roster but i am not getting any options after i go to team management-download roster-(it shows me my friends that is it)....

Any help to get the rorster would be greatly appriciated
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by ice man malo View Post
      Hi im new to the site and just registered, i booked the day off work to go buy the game and such and been researching the net for s site to get some rosters, from what i hear fairdale kings has some good ones on the xbox,

I read what you said about not having to add him as friend to download roster but i am not getting any options after i go to team management-download roster-(it shows me my friends that is it)....

Any help to get the rorster would be greatly appriciated
      You can type in the user name (which is the top option on top of your friends listed)...just hit to do so.

FAIRDALE KINGS is his GT and keep following the site as we'll post when they are updated. He isn't messing with coaches from what I read, but fellow TGT'er Smooth Pancakes will be editing in those coaches tonight.

And welcome to the site!
      steelerfan -
      You can type in the user name (which is the top option on top of your friends listed)...just hit to do so.

FAIRDALE KINGS is his GT and keep following the site as we'll post when they are updated. He isn't messing with coaches from what I read, but fellow TGT'er Smooth Pancakes will be editing in those coaches tonight.

And welcome to the site!
      The option JB is talking about says "Download" or "Download Rosters". It's directly above your friends list. Click on that and you can type in a GT/PSN ID.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
      ice man malo -
      thanks,much appriciated
      SmoothPancakes -

And welcome to the site!
      Yep. As soon as FK's roster becomes available, I'm downloading it and instantly jumping into the coaches and getting to work on editing them, that way people who want both FK's rosters, but also want the correct coaches, will be able to have both as soon as late this afternoon.
      ice man malo -
      Starting to feel like a 33 year old Noob, anyways i went there again team management-roster share-download roster- i get no options to "download" on my friends list,and its show's, on the top is says rosters,then start to list my friends

My booked day off is running out, wife and kid will be home soon lol,already pulled cash out to send em out for dinner and movie lol
      ice man malo -
      figured it out guys sorry, i had my profile setting all messed up from when my son plays, told ya 33 year old noob.thanks tho and soory
      JBHuskers -
      No prob bro!