• ESPN U Series: The Making of NCAA Football 12

Be sure to watch The Making of NCAA Football 12, a four-part series on the development of NCAA Football 12 airing on ESPNU. The show will take you behind-the-scenes and into the studio as the EA SPORTS team races to finish it's perennial college football powerhouse.

Continue on to see all four episodes - in their entirety - on YouTube.

From the all-new motion-captured tackles to a playbook session with Georgia Tech head coach Paul Johnson to even an early play test with Snoop Dogg, if you've ever wondered how a video game like "NCAA Football 12" is developed, ESPN U has you covered with a new four-part mini-series entitled "The Making of EA Sports NCAA Football 12."

Basically, a documentary crew camped out at the EA Sports studio in Florida for several months and captured all of the behind the scenes footage of the game creation process, right down to the art team explaining how an image of the Auburn War Eagle goes from computer skeleton model to flying polygonal mascot.

If you ever thought about working in the video games industry, this is a great piece to watch as you get to see a lot of the hard work that it takes to actually make a video game.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Comments 72 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Excellent! I'll actually get to watch this show after all.
      Seem like they're re-running it practically every night. I've seen entire blocks of the two hours on at random times.
      ram29jackson -
      I missed the middle two..so I wouldnt mind catching it
      gschwendt -
      Full episodes are now on Youtube

psusnoop -
      JBHuskers -
      Put this in the first post as well...
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Awesome. Looks like it will give a lot of the experience that we get when we go down to Orlando... except for JB's karaoke that is.
      It was a shame that this wasn't shown in the series maybe next year.
      Wisey105 -
      Great, now this is on Youtube, I can see the entire 2 seconds I appear in the show in episode 2 as many times as I want.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Wisey105 View Post
      Great, now this is on Youtube, I can see the entire 2 seconds I appear in the show in episode 2 as many times as I want.
      Thank goodness it's you and not JB's karaoke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Wisey105 View Post
      tell us exactly where that is ?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Thank goodness it's you and not JB's karaoke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
      Boo this man. BOOOOOO!
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Boo this man. BOOOOOO!
      Wisey105 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      tell us exactly where that is ?
      It's during the part where Alex is doing the Food Challenge. I was in the room for it and you can see me when they pan the crowd.