• NCAA 12 Online Dynasty & TeamBuilder Sites Now Live

The NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty & TeamBuilder websites are now live.

As Kotaku's Owen Good wrote in an article today, this is an ideal time for users to recreate their high school team and rivals on the TeamBuilder site for use in NCAA 12's revamped Road to Glory Mode. After browsing the site, share your thoughts here and post your created teams in our TeamBuilder sub-forum.
    Comments 8 Comments
      Flav -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...Sites-Now-Live
      Coach Kernzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Flav View Post
      I keep getting an error when I try to login to OD. Are we sure it's all the way live?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Coach Kernzy View Post
      I keep getting an error when I try to login to OD. Are we sure it's all the way live?
      You should be able to sign in, but no, I don't think the OD site is technically live. I'm able to sign in but I receive a message that says "You are not part of an Online Dynasty".
      Coach Kernzy -
      Huh I can't even sign in and I assume you can't create a dynasty since if I remember right you said they were going to wipe the servers just prior to release?
      Ah well no reason to get in there now anyway I guess.
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      just went through Louisville's rosters, relatively accurate.
      souljahbill -
      So now that's it's 1 week from release and it's TB is supposed to be officially launched today, has it been updated? Can we still not see the High School 2 stadium? I'm on my iPhone so I can't check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dr Death -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      So now that's it's 1 week from release and it's TB is supposed to be officially launched today, has it been updated? Can we still not see the High School 2 stadium? I'm on my iPhone so I can't check.
      Nope. TB is the same. Which is a huge disappointment.
      Noles94 -
      So I guess naming our OC and DC coaches has to take place after we download our teams to the console?