• NCAA Football 12 Demo - Share Your Impressions

The NCAA Football 12 demo is available today on both the X-Box Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network.

The two demo match-ups feature Alabama vs. Florida State and Oregon vs. Texas. Sharing the demo with a friend will unlock five Nike Pro-Combat uniforms for use in the retail version of the game.

After downloading and playing the demo, share your thoughts and impressions here with the community.
    Comments 441 Comments
      ram29jackson -
      OS said its up now for xbox 360...
      Dr Death -
      Yep, I am downloading it now.

Here's the link to OS to show you how to get it...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rketplace.html
      Rudy -
      It's out for the 360 and it's a 2 GB download. PS3 about 7 ET tonight.
      oweb26 -
      Confirmed demo is available on the Xbox 360, its downloading at a relatively decent speed, I have seen faster though.
      RussellWilson -
      Got it almost downloaded and let me tell you, I CANT WAIT TO PLAY!!!! I havent been to bed yet!! well of course there are other reasons why I havent slept yet!
      cdj -
      Downloading it here as well. The game's Intro Video is also available on the XBL Marketplace. I'm hoping to get that on YouTube shortly.
      th3 last tiger -
      Also downloading right now should be done soon
      MrDupree -
      Damn you ps3 and u Japanese! I need to go buy a 360.
      oweb26 -
      Well, I can say I dont think I am a fan of the playbook scrolling (Assuming its changed, though if memory serves me right it has), didnt they just change it last year? and now its changed again. I see what they were trying to do with it, I'm sure once I get use to it I will like it, but right now its a pain in the ass.

FSU D-Line is very Solid. I am a fan of the seeing the ref make the sideline review calls, and if you want to play more just go into OT

Will post more once I play more.
      th3 last tiger -
      Just played as oregon vs texas and few thoughts they added ALOT of new shotgun running plays, second the shotgun run animations have been sped up, they wernt kidding about the zone defense I got picked twice but still won because of two LMJ runs of over 60 yards off of HB offset power o
      Koach Vonner -
      Downloading it as we speak. I'll share as soon as it gets done. Man I love 360!!!!
      AustinWolv -
      Downloading!
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      About to DL for my 360 as well.
      Iron Dragon -
      We'll have it soon enough.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Xbox Gold Membership, WTF!!!! ...So I went to sleep, woke back op at 8:30 just to try the demo but only to find out its for gold members -__-. Do you think its gonna be on silver anytime soon?
      Koach Vonner -
      Maybe I'm just the casual gamer. Or maybe it's because I don't know enough about graphic design or creating a video game. But I think the demo is ok. Coaching Football in real life I know personally you can't ever create what actually happens on the field.
      The game feels good. It feels different than last year (too me)

I noticed the Zone Defense (2 INTs). However I had success throwing the ball.

I had a decent pass rush. Got a sack and noticed my LB use his hands to avoid a cut block (great technique). However, the Oregon QB (Thomas) felt pressure and moved around the pocket and scrambled.

The new tackle engine is way better.

I like Texas Intro (but will skip down the road)

I like the lighting system.

It's a buy for me. However, my life as a coach keeps me to busy to be a video game nerd so I always buy Madden, NCAA, and NBA 2K and them with my athletes or after the long season (Great way to recruit a kid).
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      Xbox Gold Membership, WTF!!!! ...So I went to sleep, woke back op at 8:30 just to try the demo but only to find out its for gold members -__-. Do you think its gonna be on silver anytime soon?
      Not certain but I think it's usually at least 3 days or upto a week later.
      oweb26 -
      Aren't all demos or at least most out for gold before silver memberships?
      oweb26 -
      Impressions #2 The grass looks exactly the same I just really wanted to say that On some replays I see it but I don't think it was worth whatever effort they gave it.
      Paakaa10 -
      Won't get my hands on the demo until it's out later today on PSN, but here's a low-quality recording of some demo gameplay that I saw over at OS: