• NCAA Football 12 - Achievement List

Xbox360Achievements.org has posted the full achievement list for NCAA Football 12. (The list is expected to be the same for Trophies on the PlayStation 3.) The game features 39 achievements for a total of 1000 points.

Continue on to see the full list of Achievements.

Comments 25 Comments
      gschwendt -
      Lock and Load (15 points) - With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).
      Ouch... was hoping that one would be removed.
      psusnoop -
      That one is brutal
      texacotea -
      i actually got that one and Lock and Load "score a TD while player locked" both in the same play last yr. I aslo dislike the take 250 points away from a school
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
      I aslo dislike the take 250 points away from a school
      That one isn't too hard... I got it by natural gameplay last year. I happened to be going after a player that a lower school was interested in so I just negative pitched them all 6 times.
      texacotea -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      That one isn't too hard... I got it by natural gameplay last year. I happened to be going after a player that a lower school was interested in so I just negative pitched them all 6 times.
      so its not at 1 time? I thought it was all at once thats why I hated it
      JBHuskers -
      Jeff H is preparing the noose.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Lock and Load (15 points) - With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).

Campus Legend (15 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.

Conference King (40 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.

Best of All Time (90 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.

Dual Threat Coach (160 points) - Win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class in a single season as head coach in Dynasty

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I freaking hate having to do the first 4 ones, and that 5th one sounds like it's going to be a real pain.
      JBHuskers -
      I'm kinda glad the win every bowl game is out. That was annoying to have to do all that simming. Most of my playing is in OD's now so I didn't want to take the time to play 32 individual games either.

I guess from what I hear there is an easy way to get the Player Lock one.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post

Campus Legend (15 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.

Conference King (40 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.

Best of All Time (90 points) - In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.

Dual Threat Coach (160 points) - Win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class in a single season as head coach in Dynasty

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I freaking hate having to do the first 4 ones, and that 5th one sounds like it's going to be a real pain.
      I just need to do those last four in NCAA 10 to get my platinum trophy...I just never have gotten around to it yet
      I OU a Beatn -
      I despise Road To Glory so I would've loved for them to have removed all related trophies, but I guess it's one of EA's main features, so I knew that was never going to happen. Keeping the player lock trophy in is just....
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Jeff H is preparing the noose.
      JHC (and CLW, IIRC) posted an easy way to get it. Took me 3 tries this year. Here's a link to their methodology.
      morsdraconis -
      Yeah, that's the suggestion by quite a few people around the internet on how to get that achievement.
      cdj -
      With the new RTG structure, those may take more time than they currently do. Though, on Freshman difficulty they may not be quite so bad.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Well, looks like another 1000G within a week NCAA Football game.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Well, looks like another 1000G within a week NCAA Football game.
      It depends for me. If it sucks online and is unplayable, it'll be a quick platinum and eBay game. If I enjoy it, I'll probably savor it for a long time. I only ever really trophy/achievement whore a game when I know I'm not going to want to play it much longer.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
      It depends for me. If it sucks online and is unplayable, it'll be a quick platinum and eBay game. If I enjoy it, I'll probably savor it for a long time. I only ever really trophy/achievement whore a game when I know I'm not going to want to play it much longer.
      True. I usually take my time as well on most games. Though with NCAA, since I have to wait for rosters to come before I can even begin to set up and start my dynasty each year, I use that time to whore achievements and get either the full 1000G or get as close to 1000G as I can.
      AustinWolv -
      NCAA is one of those games that I play the hell out of and don't sweat achievements until pretty much after winter, and then I'll do the ones I don't have before I sell it in anticipation of the next version.
      Cipher 8 -
      I don't chase achievements anymore but I always wondered how they can't come up with more creative stuff. Like average 100 yards rushing in a season or something... oh well. I'll likely get those that happen just through regular gameplay and I played last years game for more than 500 hours already and I think i have less than 500 gamerscore, it don't matter to me.
      joshuahuskers -
      Why are so many of these on RTG? I hate RTG. I guess it's good for those who like it, though. Also, BYU gets its own achievement? Just because they went independent? Dumb. Why isn't there an achievement to win the B1G or MNC with Nebraska in their first year in the Big Ten?
      JeffHCross -
      Grumble, grumble, grumble.

That said, I did discover a pretty easy way to cheat it.