• The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 15 - Demo, Road to Glory, and Game Track Discussions

In this edition of The Gaming Tailgate Podcast: Chris, Jeremy, and Tommy recap the Demo information, discuss the big changes implemented in Road to Glory and talk about the new presentation aspect of Game Track. Continue on to watch the video podcast or to listen to the director's cut audio only version. This week, the MP3 version contains an additional eight minutes of extra commentary due to YouTube time constraints for the video version.

The Gaming Tailgate Podcast is also available on iTunes. Copy the following address into iTunes or any other RSS client that supports enclosures:
    http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...hp?forumids=39

To submit show feedback, ask a question, or suggest a topic for a future show, e-mail the guys at podcast@thegamingtailgate.com or post your thoughts below.

Listen to the show here or right click and save as:

* - Audio only podcast contains additional commentary.
    Comments 6 Comments
      steelerfan -
      Good job, guys.
      NatureBoy -
      Great job on the Podcast guys. I enjoyed it.
      beartide06 -
      Great podcast guys. Been wanting one lol.
      MC1 -
      Outstanding work guys! In the past I would never bother with RTG, but after checking out the pod. I'm gonna give this puppy a try....this (pod) was very informative,,,Thanks
      MC1 -
      Outstanding Job!
      ram29jackson -
      in my opinion you need to specify who you are in relation to your post names each time you do a new one since you dont do it every day
  • Contact the Show!

Have a topic you want discussed on the show? Want to share your thoughts on the latest podcast? Drop us a line!
    podcast AT thegamingtailgate DOT com
  • Looking for EA SPORTS College Football 25 info?

• Looking for NCAA 14 info?

• The Gaming Tailgate Video Podcast