• NCAA Football 12 Screens and Highlight Videos

Courtesy PastaPadre, there are 90 new screens and five new videos of in-game action from NCAA Football 12.

The screenshots include match-ups between Texas vs. Texas A&M, Arizona vs. Arizona State, Washington State vs. Washington, Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State, Clemson vs. South Carolina, Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State, Tulsa vs. Houston, Missouri vs. Illinois, Iowa vs. Wisconsin, Auburn vs. Alabama, Indiana vs. Michigan State, Notre Dame vs. Stanford, Hawai'i vs. Nevada, Ohio State vs. Penn State, Connecticut vs. Rutgers, Boise State vs. TCU and USF vs. UCF.

There are also some highlight videos as well, including:

After looking at the screenshots and videos, share your thoughts here with The Gaming Tailgate community.
    Comments 14 Comments
      Paakaa10 -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ghlight-Videos
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      band locations, band sizes, some field art, and some unis (Washington)
      coogrfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      band locations,band sizes , some field art

"They told me they fixed it. I trusted 'em to fix it! It's not my fault!"

OSUCowboyofMD -
      Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post

"They told me they fixed it. I trusted 'em to fix it! It's not my fault!"

hahahahahahahaha good one
      Details -
      This uniform for the Miami Hurricanes is so cool. That is all.

PeteyKirch -
      Well, I should eat crow, apparently Rutgers went back to Yellow Goalposts, they were White at the spring game, and when they had the meeting for the selling of the naming rights to the stadium they were now yellow.

But the one endzone scoreboard is still wrong.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Details View Post
      This uniform for the Miami Hurricanes is so cool. That is all.

unfinished- are the palm trees on the sleeves or not in the final product ?
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      Did I just see an 80 yard pass in the air in the South Carolina game????????????? OMG
      that did look pretty ridiculous
      NatureBoy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      Did I just see an 80 yard pass in the air in the South Carolina game????????????? OMG
      That was my boy, Alshon Jeffery. He will be doing that a lot when I get the game.
      th3 last tiger -
      There is no #32 for Iowa anymore as i noticed in the Video. Also i have noticed this in several videos that ea added dreads to players that don't really have them at all ex #73 for Iowa in the Big Ten video. If this is all related to the lawsuit I guess I understand, but its still really frustrating.
      RussellWilson -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      unfinished- are the palm trees on the sleeves or not in the final product ?
      They are.
      Jayrah -
      Alshon sure has a strong arm....

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
      razorback44 -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      i wasnt aware that hawaii got new away uniforms. they look terrible.
      They are debuting entirely new home and away uniforms in early August according to a press release a few weeks ago. They must have given them to EA to put in to the game. I wonder if they realized that they would be leaking their own uniforms well before their scheduled announcement date?

I agree with you though that they look bad. Wish they would just go back to the Colt Brennan uniforms.
      Details -