• NCAA Football 12: 24-Minute Challenge

This afternoon at E3 2011, EA SPORTS held the ‘NCAA Football 12 24-Minute Challenge’ where they answered your questions (via Twitter and Facebook) about NCAA Football 12 in a 24 minute span. Facebook comments with the most ‘Likes' and Twitter questions that get retweeted with the #easportse3 hashtag were in the pool of potential questions that were taken to the producers & developers.

Continue on to see all of the questions and video responses.

What changes have you made to teambuilder?

Can we make subs during no-huddle?

Can you set up neutral site games in Dynasty Mode?

What new stadiums are in the game?

Will progression be more effective after the season?

With the new tackle button, will there be breakdown animations?

Any changes to how recruits are generated and progressed?

Comments 49 Comments
      morsdraconis -
      They're still not going to answer any questions about anything not released so it's really just a waste of time for anyone on this board (or other forums like this one).

This stuff is strictly for the casual audience to ask the same 20 questions over and over again.
      Pig Bomb -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      This stuff is strictly for the casual audience to ask the same 20 questions over and over again about dreads and sock colors.
      fixed
      cdj -
      That's why we need to 'Like' and RT the questions we want answered. Influence the questions a little.

Though, besides Road to Glory info, I think we're practically at the point where you guys are ready to play the game to form your own thoughts on it. We've learned almost everything, I believe.
      illwill10 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      That's why we need to 'Like' and RT the questions we want answered. Influence the questions a little.

Though, besides Road to Glory info, I think we're practically at the point where you guys are ready to play the game to form your own thoughts on it. We've learned almost everything, I believe.
      Yea right now beside RTG, I am ready for the Demo. Beside RTG and TB, there is nothing else I need to hear about.
      DeionGoVols -
      Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
      Yea right now beside RTG, I am ready for the Demo. Beside RTG and TB, there is nothing else I need to hear about.
      Yeah, road to glory & teambuilder are really the only things I want to hear about.
      iBrandon -
      Maybe we can all ask questions about the demo and see if we can get some info on the demo details.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by iBrandon View Post
      Maybe we can all ask questions about the demo and see if we can get some info on the demo details.
      If it isn't time to announce it, they won't address it.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      If it isn't time to announce it, they won't address it.
      Yep at this point its demo time and the rest is just overkill.

From what I can tell at this point 12 = 11.5 but nothing really substantially improved to change your opinion. If you liked 11 and want a "roster update" you will like 12. If you didn't don't feel like paying for a "roster update" you won't like 12.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post

From what I can tell at this point 12 = 11.5 but nothing really substantially improved to change your opinion. If you liked 11 and want a "roster update" you will like 12. If you didn't don't feel like paying for a "roster update" you won't like 12.
      I can see where people are coming from with that line of thinking, but that also negates Coaching Carousel & Custom Playbooks - which were the top two community requests. Those alone are pretty significant changes, in addition to the new tackle & collision system (you have to play it to appreciate it) and the improved zone defense.

EDIT - Not trying to railroad you, CLW. The "11.5" talk seems to have started from E3 previews and it's taken off somewhat.
      Paakaa10 -

So NCAA Football 11 + Coaching Carousel + Custom Playbooks + Enhanced Tackling + Everything Else only = NCAA Football 11.5?

Yikes.
      cdj -
      What changes have you made to teambuilder?

Paakaa10 -
      Wasn't quick enough to beat Chris to it... damn.
      Cody -
      Nice vid Chris.
      cdj -
      Can we make subs during no-huddle?

cdj -
      Can you set up neutral site games in Dynasty Mode?

SmoothPancakes -
      Good! Neutral site games appear to be in the EA playbook for the future.
      Cody -
      Nice to hear about the Neutral Games!
      iBrandon -

So because there are no "huge" announcements and items of concern (although still some issues) are fixed, this game is NCAA 11.5?
      razorback44 -
      I know he said neutral site games in Dynasty Mode won't be in the game but what about neutral sites in Play Now? Did that option make it in this year?
      Paakaa10 -
      Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
      I know he said neutral site games in Dynasty Mode won't be in the game but what about neutral sites in Play Now? Did that option make it in this year?
      When you're setting up the Play Now game--and I'm assuming you mean offline--all you have to do is change the stadium for the game. You can play at Bowl Game and Conference Championship Game venues in Play Now mode by doing this as well.

Edit: This was in NCAA Football 11 as well.