• The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 14 - Dynasty Enhancements in NCAA Football 12

In this edition of The Gaming Tailgate Podcast: Chris and Tommy recap the news on the big additions coming to Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12 - Coaching Carousel, Custom Playbooks, Custom Conferences, and more. Continue on to watch the video podcast or to listen to the audio only version. This week, the MP3 version contains extra commentary due to YouTube time constraints for the video version.

The Gaming Tailgate Podcast is also available on iTunes. Copy the following address into iTunes or any other RSS client that supports enclosures:
    http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...hp?forumids=39

To submit show feedback, ask a question, or suggest a topic for a future show, e-mail the guys at podcast@thegamingtailgate.com or post your thoughts below.

Listen to the show here or right click and save as:

* - Audio only podcast contains additional commentary.
    Comments 5 Comments
      cdj -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...AA-Football-12
      Jayrah -
      First thing I noticed is LSU vs Oregon is @ LSU, so no regular season games at neutral sites. Oh well....

Great work fellas. H.O.L.Y. C.R.A.P. It's right around the corner now. Gotta save $60 from my next paycheck and preorder!!!!
      th3 last tiger -
      Well done, I can't wait to spend that whole first day messing with playbooks
      Kwizzy -
      Nice show guys.
      JeffHCross -
      Great job, gentlemen. The only good part about driving into work today.
  • Contact the Show!

Have a topic you want discussed on the show? Want to share your thoughts on the latest podcast? Drop us a line!
    podcast AT thegamingtailgate DOT com
  • Looking for EA SPORTS College Football 25 info?

• Looking for NCAA 14 info?

• The Gaming Tailgate Video Podcast